The Student Room Group

Accounting and Finance Bath applicants 2017??

Hey I have firmed bath, was wondering if there are any others?:smile: x
Original post by lqwerty98
Hey I have firmed bath, was wondering if there are any others?:smile: x

Very nice, sometimes I wish I took this course, had a few mates at Bath that took this.

So my knowledge of A&F is limited but happy to answer any questions about Bath.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
Very nice, sometimes I wish I took this course, had a few mates at Bath that took this.

So my knowledge of A&F is limited but happy to answer any questions about Bath.

nice.
Which course did you choose?

Any tips on accommodation?:smile:
Original post by lqwerty98
nice.
Which course did you choose?

Any tips on accommodation?:smile:

MathSci. On a placement year atm and loving it. A friend who did A&F did a placement in America - awesome.

I lived in Eastwood (cheapest accommodation, shared kitchen with 10, 2 toilets and 2 showers. Fine place to live, wouldn't really want to pay more and had no issues. The flat next door held the local parties weekly so can't really say it was quiet... would pick it again if they let non-first years stay there.
Reply 4
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
MathSci. On a placement year atm and loving it. A friend who did A&F did a placement in America - awesome.

I lived in Eastwood (cheapest accommodation, shared kitchen with 10, 2 toilets and 2 showers. Fine place to live, wouldn't really want to pay more and had no issues. The flat next door held the local parties weekly so can't really say it was quiet... would pick it again if they let non-first years stay there.

Thats amazing!!!

What are you doing for your placement year?

Were you part of any clubs/societies at Bath?

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest