The Student Room Group
Hey dude , thats the syllabus im just starting!. I really really want to get an A any tips or w.e
Dynamite
I got an A comfortably but hardly anyone else in my college got an A, its this also the same for others?? Just wonderin

Hey Dynamite, yay, you got your green square back :smile:

Cool. Yeah, I study biology too (as well as psyc, tho - not sure if you do aswell).

Anyhow, check out this website:

http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0073031208/student_view0/chapter52/elearning_sessions.html

I go to it whenever I can, it contains heaps of information regarding biology, plus quizes you can test yourself with, and mini mock exams, I definitely recommend it.

Dani x
Reply 3
Dynamite
I got an A comfortably but hardly anyone else in my college got an A, its this also the same for others?? Just wonderin

Yea, not many people at my school got an A for biology. We did the same syllabus as you and i think only 4 of us got an A at AS. I ended up with a B after A2 because our teacher f*cked up the coursework (told us to do it wrong) so I only scored 8/60 on it (had scored 60/60 at AS). Ended up 6 points short of an A.

I think only 1 person had an A after A2..
Reply 4
Dynamite

I think only three of us got an A at AS-level. Each of us was in a different class. We were the only three to end up getting an A at A-level as well.
Reply 5
quite a lot of people in my school got an A in bio alevel (and in AS) therewas like 70 of us doing AS though, and about 50 doing alevel
Dynamite

nope our whole class failed due to crappy teachers......and then our course got cancelled even though we could easily pass resits...how stupid????

well done by the way!!!
Reply 7
priya
quite a lot of people in my school got an A in bio alevel (and in AS) therewas like 70 of us doing AS though, and about 50 doing alevel

scrap what i said. we did spec B.
Reply 8
mcy2k51@hotmail
Hey dude , thats the syllabus im just starting!. I really really want to get an A any tips or w.e

Just learn the stuff thoroughly and make sure you UNDERSTAND all of the ideas. UNIT 1 is soooooo much easier than UNIT 2 so score really high on that. The coursework is really easy too. Whats w.e??

Latest

Trending

Trending