The Student Room Group

Tuition Loan Letter Confirmation says wrong uni

So I got the letter saying I am getting the tuition loan but the university it says, is not the one I am going anymore. What should I do?
Hi,

Is this for an application you have made for 2017/18 Academic Year? Have you changed your University details since your initial application? If so have you updated us with your new University details?

If not you will need to either complete a change of circumstances form or log into your online account on your home page select change this application to update us with your new details.

Thanks,

Colin.
Original post by Colin SFE
Hi,

Is this for an application you have made for 2017/18 Academic Year? Have you changed your University details since your initial application? If so have you updated us with your new University details?

If not you will need to either complete a change of circumstances form or log into your online account on your home page select change this application to update us with your new details.

Thanks,

Colin.

Hi!
This is an application for 2017/18 but I did not apply online since I have only been for 3 years and I had to fill in my application by form. I am applying as a migrant worker's daughter. So I changed uni because before applying for tuition loan I had not accepted any offers but now I have.

How do I change this? My maintenance loan application says the right uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending