poopy_jupi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, is anyone doing GCSE ICT (exam board: OCR)? If so, do you have any useful information about the B063 exam (ICT in Context) regarding the Postal Delivery Company?

E.g. anything about the postal service, or anything you think will be asked about in the exam

Or if you did the exam last year, do you have any tips for us Year 11s?
taylorjxyne
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
this is the only thread i've found for this years B063 :/ but hey, my school aren't really very helpful and we haven't been taught any of the ICT course - do you have any resources for the context exam?
poopy_jupi
Rep:
?
(Original post by taylorjxyne)
this is the only thread i've found for this years B063 :/ but hey, my school aren't really very helpful and we haven't been taught any of the ICT course - do you have any resources for the context exam?
yeah we do actually, our teacher gave us this booklet (physical) that gives us a lot of information and it's directly from OCR. I'm surprised you don't have any material... I guess there might be a digital copy online if you look. I can attach a few images if you'd like
taylorjxyne
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by poopy_jupi)
yeah we do actually, our teacher gave us this booklet (physical) that gives us a lot of information and it's directly from OCR. I'm surprised you don't have any material... I guess there might be a digital copy online if you look. I can attach a few images if you'd like
I know the ICT department in my school are shocking haha but yes please that would be really helpful. I can't seem to find anything anywhere :/
poopy_jupi
Rep:
?
(Original post by taylorjxyne)
I know the ICT department in my school are shocking haha but yes please that would be really helpful. I can't seem to find anything anywhere :/
Sure, it won't actually let me attach the files here so do you have an email or something that I can send it to?
taylorjxyne
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sure, it won't actually let me attach the files here so do you have an email or something that I can send it to?
Yes - [email protected] - thankyou
Mrs.Grey
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi, is anyone doing gcse ict (exam board: Ocr)? If so, do you have any useful information about the b063 exam (ict in context) regarding the postal delivery company?

E.g. Anything about the postal service, or anything you think will be asked about in the exam

or if you did the exam last year, do you have any tips for us year 11s?
tasnuba hi i found you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise