Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Currently I am stuck on Information Systems P5/6. I think I might of missed something because its just not clicked yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

The question,
    Scenario

The Hitech forum has been a great success, due to the collaboration of different businesses and innovative strategies, which has recently introduced a newly formed business. Informatica Robotica are a newly created company that supply artificial intelligent robotic solutions for proficient, efficient and scalable integration.

Informatica Robotica have requested for a consultation about their current information infrastructure and technology, so they can make an assertive decision on how and what information system to use.

P5 - Informatica Robotica are currently setting up an information system for the company as a whole and wanted some advice, to identify a specific information systems that could be used within the business.

What types of information systems could you suggest, by describing the specific some features and explaining the reasons to your choice of an information system for these specific areas :-

1. Research and development

2. Manufacturing

3. Sales

P6

As a consultant, Informatica Robotica has asked you to collate information about the current system, but it is your responsibility to choose specific data that is relevant.

1. Produce test data that can be used to produce information. Use a data generator and produce data ready for processing i.e.

When you have produced your data, save to CVS file format ready to be processed.

2. From the data you have produced, explain why you have chosen this information in your specified criteria. You must be specific in your example and explain what measures you have taken to increase accuracy of the data produced.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 25, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.