Aear
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
For Edexcel on the topic of Parliament, we need to know the roles of the Commons and Lords, and I'm finding this particularly tricky. Does anyone have a list or some notes on this? Also, how does this relate to the next point on the spec of the functions of Parliament and how effectively it discharges them?
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aear)
For Edexcel on the topic of Parliament, we need to know the roles of the Commons and Lords, and I'm finding this particularly tricky. Does anyone have a list or some notes on this? Also, how does this relate to the next point on the spec of the functions of Parliament and how effectively it discharges them?
This is non-specific to your exam board, but you may find this section of Parliament's website helpful:
http://www.parliament.uk/education/a...lords-monarch/

It has some really good videos which explain the history and function of Parliament and each of the Houses within it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.47%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.14%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
19.08%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.99%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (24)
9.16%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.16%

Watched Threads