Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AEA Results watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    How did these go? I thought the chemistry was more difficult than physics (i had half an hour left in the end) but got a D for chem and M for phys.

ReputationRep:
    M for maths :cool:
    did it for fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IntegralNeo)
    M for maths :cool:
    did it for fun
    I have a copy of the maths paper and its HARD. congrats. After those results I dont regret doing them anymore!

ReputationRep:
    that M is because i spent 3 hours doing STEP II from 9-12, and then on the same day i had to do AEA maths from 1-4pm i was totally exhausted and just couldnt be bothered i wanted to get out of the exam room !! u can imagine how i felt...

ReputationRep:
    i got a D for maths.......don't ask me how....

ReputationRep:
    Somehow I managed a Distinction in the Economics AEA.

It's funny considering my 'revision' the night before for it was watching that amazing 'Awakenings' film with Robert De Niro and Robin Williams in it.

ReputationRep:
    Got a Distinction for the English AEA...

ReputationRep:
    I got a Merit in the Physics AEA, and a U in the Chemistry. I feel sad about the Chemistry, because I'm pretty sure I could've done a lot better if I hadn't managed my time poorly at the beginning. It made me rush and make poor decisions at the end.

ReputationRep:
    I got a merit in Physics, and a distinction in Chemistry. The last question in Phy was stupid. They must have a had the wrong guy to set the questions.

ReputationRep:
    I got a distinction in AEA French. Wahooo!

(Original post by Specialheffa)
    Got a Distinction for the English AEA...
    Same as my sister.

ReputationRep:
    I got a merit for History AEA, and was pleased to say the least :-)

ReputationRep:
    I got a merit for maths !!!

I just wanted to say congratulations to everybody who got something as well as to all those who even attempted the paper!

Good luck for next year guys!
    W.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.