Goldsmiths University Postgraduate Accommodation 2017-18 Watch

Anna Tango
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello! I have received an offer to study a masters in Occupational Psychology at Goldsmiths and I am looking for accommodation. Does anyone have any advice on what accommodation to choose if you are a postgraduate student?

I am considering Batavia due to the price and location, however, I have seen mixed reviews and the size of the flats (up to 20 people) slightly worries me.

Any help would be appreciated!
Lauren butters
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello, I am in the same situation as you and studying Psychology as well.Trying to find the cheapest but good option as well.
anumorrisonrij
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi I am studying a course in Psychology as well, I was wondering what you guys have decided to choose as your accommodation? I
Anna Tango
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by anumorrisonrij)
Hi I am studying a course in Psychology as well, I was wondering what you guys have decided to choose as your accommodation? I
I sent off the application and put Batavia as first choice. I can't really afford anything else.. and they are not sure if they will include McMillan Student Village this year..
anumorrisonrij
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anna Tango)
I sent off the application and put Batavia as first choice. I can't really afford anything else.. and they are not sure if they will include McMillan Student Village this year..
I was thinking Batavia as well I was just worried about location and if other postgrads would be living there or it would mostly be undergrads but i read somewhere that wherever the accomodation will be, postgrads would be put in a flat together so thats good news i guess
Lauren butters
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I put batavia as my first choice too as thats all I can afford. Starting to get excited now- fingers crossed we get it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Goldsmiths, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19
  • Goldsmiths, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening - Wednesday 20 November Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
23.95%
No (235)
76.05%

Watched Threads