The Student Room Group

Revenge bod - will this work??

I was dating this guy but then things fizzled out a bit...he always thought I was really hot, or so that's what he told me, but I've actually lost weight since and look a bit hotter. Going on holiday in a few weeks and was thinking of uploading a swimsuit pic to my snapchat story ... Will this get him interested again?
Reply 1
Wouldn't work affect me either way.
Probably not. I'd recommend being a little more direct - candid communication is what makes relationships work.
Reply 3
Not quite what I had in mind when you said revenge bod...But sure...
Original post by Anonymous
I was dating this guy but then things fizzled out a bit...he always thought I was really hot, or so that's what he told me, but I've actually lost weight since and look a bit hotter. Going on holiday in a few weeks and was thinking of uploading a swimsuit pic to my snapchat story ... Will this get him interested again?

Possibly, but not for the right reasons.
Original post by hezzlington
Possibly, but not for the right reasons.

Yeah, exactly. If he's the kind of guy for whom it would make that much of a difference, he'll probably wander off again as soon as someone even curvier comes along.
I don't think so. If he lost interest in you than it's his problem. You should focus on yourself, you should post the picture because you love yourself and you feel pretty, not to impress him or get his attention. If that is what makes him come back then he'll probably leave again for whatever stupid reason. Do you. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

Would you really want someone finished with you but changes his mind because you lost a few pounds? Bit shallow? Find someone else.
Revenge is for immature people.

Don't be immature.
Eh
Thats not what you call revenge!:tongue:
Lol thanks for he replies. He has gotten in touch with me again so it looks like I don't need to post a pic after all :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest