The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Dual summer school

Hey, has anyone attended dual summer school at Dundee university and could give me some information about it because the uni haven't really explained it and I start in nearly a month.
Thank you.
Reply 1
I am also doing DUAL summer school i'm still waiting for more information from uni
At the moment i'm waiting for a phone call i've been told that if you pass the modules you get into the uni without your exam results affecting it . It Starts on the 5 of June till the 14 of July , first few weeks are mainly online stuff the last are the stuff you must pass if you need more info go on their website and you will find more info btw i dont know much about the accommodation still waiting for more info
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Can someone know how many hours per week Is it ?
Original post by npacz
Can someone know how many hours per week Is it ?

I got to told it's a full timetable 9-5 I'm guess 5 days a week
(edited 6 years ago)
Sorry, i know this was posted a long time ago but could somebody tell me how long it took to hear back after application? And your general experiences with it?
Wait, is it on campus? When it was explained to me it was all online, and I don't stay in Dundee to attend campus everyday. Will I need to apply for summer accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest