The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Current Computer Science Students

I should be doing Comp Science with AI in September and was wounding a couple of things:

1. Are you allowed laptops in lectures?
2. Did you have to spend much on course materials, like books, software.
3. What does your time table look like?
Original post by Peter784
I should be doing Comp Science with AI in September and was wounding a couple of things:

1. Are you allowed laptops in lectures?
2. Did you have to spend much on course materials, like books, software.
3. What does your time table look like?

I'm not a current student but will be come September after going several times and to other universities too :
1. Yes you can take laptops into lectures. I will be.
2. You can but it is optional as the resources from lectures and some research on the internet can yield some great resources. http://modulecatalogue.nottingham.ac.uk/nottingham/asp/main_search.asp
This site will show you all the modules and any books recommended
3. I will let you know in September!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Aidan.reed
I'm not a current student but will be come September after going several times and to other universities too :
1. Yes you can take laptops into lectures. I will be.
2. You can but it is optional as the resources from lectures and some research on the internet can yield some great resources. http://modulecatalogue.nottingham.ac.uk/nottingham/asp/main_search.asp
This site will show you all the modules and any books recommended
3. I will let you know in September!

cheers mate!
1. Yes, lectures are a joke. you'll end up going to like 10% of them anyway lol2. No, don't spend money. save it for ocean lol3. do you not have a timetable for your sixth form? it's just a general timetable. lol
Reply 4
I'm first year Computer Science with AI student, if you have anymore questions feel free to message me if you wish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending