The Student Room Group

IGCSE ICT PAPER 32 discussionn :))

Helloo !
I just done my paper 32 today. I found the html one was quite hard. How was yours exam ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Adaliris
Helloo !
I just done my paper 32 today. I found the html one was quite hard. How was yours exam ?

hey, i hope u did well :smile:
what did u think of the trainee notes?
Reply 2
Original post by oshanabrigitte12
hey, i hope u did well :smile:
what did u think of the trainee notes?

It was fine. I struggled with the If function a little bit. Did you find anything hard? ._.
the trainee question really confuses me, can someone explain to me.
what exactly did you find hard for html, cause I think it's relatively easy
Reply 5
Original post by SandvichTurtle
what exactly did you find hard for html, cause I think it's relatively easy

The css style sheet onee ;_;
did you not know some the rules xD
can you explain to me about trainee report tho, just wtf was that. I didn't remember learning about these stuff
It was fine. I struggled with the If function a little bit. Did you find anything hard? ._.

yeah the IF questions were kinda tricky but i got it at the end.. i struggled more with the trainee questions honestly
yeah the IF questions were kinda tricky but i got it at the end.. i struggled more with the trainee questions honestly

honestly didn't know a thing about it, can someone explain it to me.
Reply 10
can you explain to me about trainee report tho, just wtf was that. I didn't remember learning about these stuff

Hahaha me too
Basically I stuck at nearly everything. Paper 2 was alot betterr
Hahaha me too
Basically I stuck at nearly everything. Paper 2 was alot betterr

definitely, paper 2 wayyy easier
Reply 12

What did u write for the if question ? Can u please explain to me ;_; i wrote random if down and the result was so bad. Tbh this year paper is alot harder than the older one I practiced.
definitely, paper 2 wayyy easier

can anyone give me some links to the trainee note topic cause I have no flipping clue. I want to at least know how bad I did
what did you write for the trainee question cause i messed up big time..

nope didnt' fill anything so that's why I want to know what was that about :biggrin: our teacher sucks and probably didn't even finish the syllabus
Reply 15
nope didnt' fill anything so that's why I want to know what was that about :biggrin: our teacher sucks and probably didn't even finish the syllabus

wow hahahaha finally find someone same as me
Hope paper 1 is going to be easyy tho :c
can anyone explain to us the trainee notes xD
wow hahahaha finally find someone same as me
Hope paper 1 is going to be easyy tho :c

How about your css, is there anything you didn't know
Reply 18
How about your css, is there anything you didn't know

My bad tho I couldn't remember what was the format like brackets and stuff when we write css.
My bad tho I couldn't remember what was the format like brackets and stuff when we write css.

so you didn't get stuck on not knowing which atrribute you should right? omg can you find any resources for the trainee notes, cause I still can't any.

Quick Reply

Latest