Article: The 5 stages of revision you'll definitely go through

Watch this thread
Fox Corner
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It's not quite the seven stages of grief, but sometimes it can feel very close. Which stage are you at?

Read the article here.

username2488767
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Fox Corner)
It's not quite the seven stages of grief, but sometimes it can feel very close. Which stage are you at?

Read the article here.

I'm in between stages 4 and 5 at the minute. Some days, I'll get home really determind and confident that I'll get my predicted grades. Other days, I realise that I have less than a month before study leave and we still have a quarter of the course to do in one of my subjects and another has a teacher who just spends forever on the same section when we really should be moving on. I have kind of just accepted my fate at this point for some things... :wavey: <- me waving goodbye to my sleep cycle and social life be like
TK_23
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by greghayes)
I'm in between stages 4 and 5 at the minute. Some days, I'll get home really determind and confident that I'll get my predicted grades. Other days, I realise that I have less than a month before study leave and we still have a quarter of the course to do in one of my subjects and another has a teacher who just spends forever on the same section when we really should be moving on. I have kind of just accepted my fate at this point for some things... :wavey: <- me waving goodbye to my sleep cycle and social life be like
I'm with you on this !
jonathanemptage
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
mine was
panic panic panic panic final panic (in the exam itself) scrape a pass or better.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
i) Anger/Rage

ii) Denial

iii) Bargaining

iv) Depression

v) GOTO i)
mojola adeleke
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
two weeks to Gcses and i think am on the DREAD stage!.... am totally freaking out:eek:
Xphoenix
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
acceptance... Of not getting the grades you want
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
1.procrastinating
2.procrastinating
3.procrastinating
4.procrastinating
5. procrastinating

username1470679
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
A mixture of all 5, I still am determined though.
Arima
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
"acceptance"????? does that even exist
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Perfectly sums me up in every word. 😊👍
100% Student
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
GSCE's summer 18, and absolutely bricking it. I revise and revise, but me grades are slipping backwards. I'm near the dread stage i feel.
Cobawok
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I just think ill do the revising 10 mins before exams then ill pass ... i got all u's and 1 e
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (262)
42.53%
The paper was reasonable (257)
41.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (53)
8.6%
It was TERRIBLE (44)
7.14%

Watched Threads