The Student Room Group

Uni sending results home

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabriellakhan
I know :frown:

have you spoken to other people outside the situation to help you? perhaps work on saving as much as you can to be able to leave after university.
Original post by claireestelle
have you spoken to other people outside the situation to help you? perhaps work on saving as much as you can to be able to leave after university.

I dont think I can do that. I do still care about my parents even if they think I'm a disgrace and what not. Can't just leave them like that. They'll never speak to me again especially my dad
Life sucks but I guess I just gotta keep going. :frown:
Original post by gabriellakhan
I dont think I can do that. I do still care about my parents even if they think I'm a disgrace and what not. Can't just leave them like that. They'll never speak to me again especially my dad
Life sucks but I guess I just gotta keep going. :frown:

I appreciate it's difficult for me to understand but i dont speak to two cousins anymore after how manipulative they were and i dont regret it one bit,life's too short to let people make you unhappy. You're letting them hurt you by doing this, what's to say they will ever let you move out when at 18 they won't let you go out often? one of my parents is no longer with us but i'd have cut mum out if she did that to me.

Quick Reply

Latest