The Student Room Group

Where does everyone stand on Gender Issues?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by feministy
Wtf gender identity and sexuality are two different things.

Oh deary me. learn to :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing read you moron

I said, people who believe they are a different gender are actually just confused about their sexuality. It is them who are unable to differentiate between sexuality and gender.
Original post by dxnnybrxwn
Oh deary me. learn to :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing read you moron

I said, people who believe they are a different gender are actually just confused about their sexuality. It is them who are unable to differentiate between sexuality and gender.

Lmao who are you to question if someone else's gender identity is real. You sound like a real transphobe. No, they are not 'confused'.
Original post by Vikingninja
There is 2.

*are
Lmao who are you to question if someone else's gender identity is real. You sound like a real transphobe. No, they are not 'confused'.

And who are they to make up genders?

Also how can I be a transphobe, idiot? They turn from male to female, and they are one of those two genders you :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing moron
I am trying to be more open minded towards those that are non-binary. I don't understand all the different labels, but I respect those that are transgendered and I hope that we can become more accepting of trans folks. I think that sometimes when you're privileged (i.e. cis gendered) it's easy to be dismissive. I've been having a lot of identity issues myself, not relating to gender, but I certainly support the rights and freedoms of those that are transgender.
*are

I don't care.
I'm not totally dismissive but I am rather sceptical, but unlike other edgy teens im not going to mindlessly insult.

If ever science can come to the conclusion that gender is fluid and not binary, then i'll accept it. However as of now, i believe gender is binary and think people making up genders are seeking attention and simply are different in their sexuality.

Why would a non binary person want to seek attention anyway, a lot of the time it can be dangerous. A lot of non binary people aren't even out.
And who are they to make up genders?

Also how can I be a transphobe, idiot? They turn from male to female, and they are one of those two genders you :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing moron

Gender is a social construct.
No one is making up genders.
Stop the erasure of non binary people.
Non binary people exist.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Vikingninja
I don't care.

Cool

Show me scientific proof that such a thing exists.

N.B: Saying that people call themselves attack helicopters or whatever nonsense is not scientific proof.

Why would a non binary person want to seek attention anyway, a lot of the time it can be dangerous. A lot of non binary people aren't even out.

You'd have to ask them. This is not proof that they exist btw
There are two biological genders officially, obviously there can be mutations but this has gone too :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing far now with the ridiculous pronouns and ridiculous name. Ugh.
Reply 51
Gender is a social construct.
No one is making up genders.
Non binary people exist.

are toilets a social construct?
Original post by Jirga

I identify as toilet seat bacteria.
Original post by Jirga

God sent them.
Reply 54
God sent them.

Why didn't he send them to India?
Show me scientific proof that such a thing exists.

N.B: Saying that people call themselves attack helicopters or whatever nonsense is not scientific proof.

You'd have to ask them. This is not proof that they exist btw

✨✨Non binary people exist✨✨

Let people be who they are.
Original post by Jirga
Why didn't he send them to India?

God is racist.
✨✨Non binary people exist✨✨

Let people be who they are.

So, 0 scientific evidence?

Thanks, just had to make sure.

they can call themselves what they want, and the rest of us will laugh as much as we want too
Reply 58
God is racist.

Does he use fair & lovely?
Original post by Jirga
Does he use fair & lovely?

God iz pasta

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending