Happyday2016
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, has anyone else applied for the Legal Aid agency caseworker posts based in Liverpool?
Gyoza
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not yet, but it's on my to do list. Are there online tests to do with this one as well?
Happyday2016
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gyoza)
Not yet, but it's on my to do list. Are there online tests to do with this one as well?
Yep- one of the adverts which was for 15 posts closes at 23.55 today. It's an application form through the moj site (no competencies just previous employment etc). Then a sift test. Good luck!
Gyoza
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I applied last night. I assumed that the sift test would have a deadline a few days later than the actual application deadline, but I sent my application off at 23.30 and only had 25 minutes to complete the test. Luckily it was way more straightforward than most of the other Civil Service sifts.
Gyoza
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I just signed in to check the progress on this. I have a correspondence in my online account that says there are no longer positions available, but I never actually received an email. The Civil Service Jobs website has re-uploaded the position, however.

Probably worth checking.
Happyday2016
Rep:
?
Thanks, received the email yesterday. Suppose I should reapply!
Gyoza
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Happyday2016)
Thanks, received the email yesterday. Suppose I should reapply!
Hi, I was wondering how you got on with this. Did you get through to interview?
Happyday2016
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gyoza)
Hi, I was wondering how you got on with this. Did you get through to interview?
Hi, I got through to interview, but was unsuccessful, I'm on the reserve list. Did you apply for it in the end?
LibbieLewis
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Happyday2016)
Hi, I got through to interview, but was unsuccessful, I'm on the reserve list. Did you apply for it in the end?
Hi can you let me know what the interview process is like please
Happyday2016
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by LibbieLewis)
Hi can you let me know what the interview process is like please
Hi, sorry, I can't remember much about it now and it will have changed as the civil service have moved away from the competency framework to success profiles. One thing I can tell you is the MOJ told me they do not give feedback, even after interview. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (128)
64%
No (72)
36%

Watched Threads