Turn on thread page Beta

Weird things you can do with your results slip (edexcel) watch

ReputationRep:
    Yo guys,im back !!
    i just got my results yesterday and was delighted that it was very well done...and im heading to a medical course...soon...
    but hey,theres this really cool pastime that ive been doing recently on the results slip i have obtained (yeah,that blue paper)
    And it seems that it aint some ordinary paper as you could do funny stuff with it
    and i ve so far found out 2 of them

1)See the heat sensitive spot??Try pressing your thumb on it..and you`ll see a color change :P
    2)Try scanning or photostating it..and you`ll see backgrounds stating "copy" behind the photostate copies which arent visible behind the original version...quite a smart move by edexcel i might add

im quite sure there are more...pls help me find out ekekek

ReputationRep:
    The heat sensitive spot's changed! :eek: Last year, you put yer finger on it, and it went from white to red.......this year, it went from red to white! Yes, I live a sad life!

ReputationRep:
    oh was it??
    mine was always red to white...
    oh man...was your results slip a dud???aahahhahah

ReputationRep:
    Try putting the heat spot against a kettle or radiator. It's really fun!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.