The Student Room Group

A levels Help ONE QUESTION

Hello I'm going to keep this short .. alright so I was thinking my A2 exams are coming up and I am no where near to passing them. I'm soo stressed to the point where I am suffering from depression so .. at the moment I study 3 a levels one of which I know 100% am going to fail can 2 a levels get me anywhere
Thanks for the advise in advance.
Reply 1
Original post by revision1
Hello I'm going to keep this short .. alright so I was thinking my A2 exams are coming up and I am no where near to passing them. I'm soo stressed to the point where I am suffering from depression so .. at the moment I study 3 a levels one of which I know 100% am going to fail can 2 a levels get me anywhere
Thanks for the advise in advance.

It depends what you want to do. Two A Levels can get you into a lot of things - but if that's not what you want, that's no help to you.
Reply 2
The thing is i dont know what i want to do in the future and my college are not really supportive with careers advise so i turned to tsr i doggedly just chose my a level subjets and now ive come to the end of A2 and seriously dont know what im going to do im soo lost it makes me so anxious about the future :frown::frown: what things can i get into btw thanks for your response.
Which A-levels do you do and why are you so confident you'll fail completely?
Reply 4
Original post by NotKidding
Which A-levels do you do and why are you so confident you'll fail completely?

English Language, psychology and sociology i think im going to fail Psychology as theres soo much content to learn in a short space of time i feel to focus on the two i feel okay with i guess ..?
Original post by Juno
:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: off.

You can't seriously be asking for advice with this limited information. Do you think the whole :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing world revolves around you?

Usually when people are in a panic they tend to write quickly and not include as much information because they want to get an answer quick to feel comforted (at least in my case.) So instead of being rude about it you could at least ask the OP to just elaborate on their question lol
Reply 6
Original post by noor.m
Usually when people are in a panic they tend to write quickly and not include as much information because they want to get an answer quick to feel comforted (at least in my case.) So instead of being rude about it you could at least ask the OP to just elaborate on their question lol

Yeah, coz it really helps with quickness when things have to be elaborated on later :rolleyes:

Quick Reply