First time I saw my GF without make up, pls help!!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
We've been dating for a few week's now and I accidentally saw her without make up today. She looks like a completely different person, not in a necessarily bad way but her features are significantly different. Her face looked slimmer before and now it's fat all of a sudden, her nose also seem's more rounder. Her eyelashes disappeared too lol, I was confused regarding her lashes, but then I read that some girls wear fake one's which I find weird tbh. I'm not saying she's unattractive without make up, but I kind of feel deceived. Do you think I should talk to her about this?, I want her to wear less make up so I can get used her face, I think the sudden change caught me off guard.
Spock1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Steal her makeup and hide her fake eyelashes
marciabuuutool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Help? What can i do?
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just drink more.
xfootiecrazeesarax
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
help lmao. love it. 20th century problems aye. the issues surrounding a :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:y, incredilbly fake culture. oh what a great day to be alive.
faloodeh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Peak
Kravence
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sue her for fraud
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why are people so unhelpful around here? Even if the user was trolling, answering appropriately may help to assist someone else who is observing the thread.

Anyway, OP:

Perhaps suggest she wear less make-up? If she's not unattractive without makeup, and you'd prefer natural beauty over artificial, then I can't see how letting her know you prefer her natural look would be harmful.
Drez999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Although I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment...

My 'trolldar' is almost as accomplished as my 'gaydar'...

End trans...
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by xfootiecrazeesarax)
help lmao. love it. 20th century problems.
Don't you mean 21st century problem?
Kurt Cobain
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just something every guy has to deal with
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
beauty is only skin-deep. it is what is inside her that matters.
Sakisaka
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ya'll are dumb, it doesn't take a genius to realise when somebody is wearing makeup and has lashes on, girls aren't all just born to look amazing. If you really like her, you shouldn't be feeling deceived. Because there should be more to your relationship than just physical attraction.
CleverSquirrel
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
why does OP find it surprising that she looks differant without it? its literally like painting on a face....im not againt make-up just use very minimal aounts of it...
of course everyone looks different without or with it... i think its a little shallow if her not wearing make up is affecting you so much.. it shouldnt......

like ive said many many times before... beauty is in the eye of the beholder
E102
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's her choice whether she wears it or not
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Makeup changes the way you look, surely you would know that? Anyway, either you get used to it or you dump her so she finds someone better since you seem a bit shallow.
username1201943
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Disappointing thread. I knew it was a troll before I even read the OP so I was expecting some lols. No lols were provided. 0/10 try again
tieza
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sakisaka)
Ya'll are dumb, it doesn't take a genius to realise when somebody is wearing makeup and has lashes on, girls aren't all just born to look amazing. If you really like her, you shouldn't be feeling deceived. Because there should be more to your relationship than just physical attraction.
^^^^^^^^
LongtailRat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OP, at some point it became very fashionable to have tiny eyebrows so lots of women had theirs plucked out. Now it's fashionable to have enormous eyebrows, but the ones who plucked theirs out can't grow them back so have taken to drawing them back on. I don't get it either.
Rigor Mortis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sakisaka)
You actually should.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (498)
59.78%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.16%
No- I want it (236)
28.33%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.72%

Watched Threads