The Student Room Group
Choose British Columbia
Original post by Socrates7
Choose British Columbia

Please justify why should I choose University of British Columbia.
Original post by Sharad Keshari
Please justify why should I choose University of British Columbia.

1. You're getting a scholarship
2. The Uni is one of the best in Canada
3. LSE is expensive
4. Canada is a friendlier country for foreign students than the UK
5. You're getting a scholarship!!!
Go to where the money is son. Take the scholarship.

MSc finance has the math of GCSE level yet Imperial will charge £25K+ for it.
Reply 5
Take the scholarship. You can never be sure whether you'll attain or even continuing wanting to attain your goal, so it would be a big investment for only the possibility of a small improvement. I don't know where exactly BC is in the rankings, but why pay £75000 when you could get an education that will only marginally differ in quality for free? Employers/admissions tutors for postgraduate placements will respect both degrees highly.
Original post by Sharad Keshari
Hi guys, I've been made an offer in MSc Applied Mathematics(1 year full time) at Imperial College London. However, I'm not getting any scholarship and the fees is pretty high. I've also been selected for MSc in Mathematics from University of British Columbia, Canada. where I'm getting full scholarship. What should I choose? My final goal is to pursue Phd in Mathematics from a highly reputed institution such as Princeton or University of Cambridge.

How did you get scholarship for Canada I'm looking for a scholarship to study abroad can you point me in the right direction, I'm a UK citizen

Latest

Trending

Trending