The Student Room Group

Weird question... but what about KFC wipes?

Ok, I know this is such a weird question. But what should KFC wipes be used for? I lived my entire life thinking they were for your hands, until we were given one each when eating on a course. My friend goes 'oh, they're for your face' and now he has me questioning my entire existence! So, does anyone know what they're for?

*edit* to clear up any possible confusion, my friend was not just wiping the grease off his face. He was using it like some of us may use facial wipes - you know the ones designed for your face? I thought this was weird but he made some remark about Indian food? I always thought the wipes at Indians were for your hands as well, but maybe they aren't.

I'm so confused.
(edited 6 years ago)
KFC wouldn't exactly be "finger lickin' good" if you used wipes to wash your hands now would it?!
I despair at the thought of the human race's future when people come to these conclusions...
Original post by Scienceisgood
KFC wouldn't exactly be "finger lickin' good" if you used wipes to wash your hands now would it?!
I despair at the thought of the human race's future when people come to these conclusions...

😂😂this made me laugh, so thank you. Of course, KFC is "finger lickin good" and I'm on about the tasteless grease that you have left afterwards, or perhaps your saliva from licking your fingers :tongue:
Original post by xhorseloverx
Ok, I know this is such a weird question. But what should KFC wipes be used for? I lived my entire life thinking they were for your hands, until we were given one each when eating on a course. My friend goes 'oh, they're for your face' and now he has me questioning my entire existence! So, does anyone know what they're for?

I dont know but i have a kfc and accompaning kfc wipe right here with me, in the car. I was just thinking at which point should i start to use it, after my sweetcorn cob or ketchup and fries and then i saw this thread.
Original post by indigofox
I dont know but i have a kfc and accompaning kfc wipe right here with me, in the car. I was just thinking at which point should i start to use it, after my sweetcorn cob or ketchup and fries and then i saw this thread.

This made my day :smile:
I use it mainly for hands. All that grease after.

Guess it can be used for your face as well.
Original post by Kholmes1
I use it mainly for hands. All that grease after.

Guess it can be used for your face as well.

Do KFC still give out these willy wipes for free?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending