The Student Room Group

New Edexcel Alevel Geography SEPTEMBER 2016 Spec

Hi, I am an A level Geography student. I'm studying the new Edexcel Geography specification from September 2016. I am having trouble finding revision materials and revisions guides as it is brand new specification. I was wondering if anyone has some revision materials or can point me in the right direction to find some.
Many thanks,
Sara.
Reply 1
Original post by SaraForristal
Hi, I am an A level Geography student. I'm studying the new Edexcel Geography specification from September 2016. I am having trouble finding revision materials and revisions guides as it is brand new specification. I was wondering if anyone has some revision materials or can point me in the right direction to find some.
Many thanks,
Sara.

Hey I'm also doing the new a level edexcel geog, I'm not sure there are any revision guides available, but I've bought hodder education revision workbooks which are full of exam questions via the hodder education workbook so that might be worth a lo
Reply 2
Which textbook do you have? I have a few but the one by Pearson with the Series Editor: Lindsay Frost. is pretty good. It goes into a lot of depth so hopefully you've started revising already or you won't be able to complete it all in time. You can still buy revision guides for the old specification as they have a lot of the same material. Also, some of my friends recommend this website- I haven't used it yet but see what you think of it: http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/geography-revision/a-level-edexcel/
Good luck with it all. I know sometimes it can be stressful but AS levels don't count any more so don't stress too much.
Here are some more sample assessments for the Human papers since edexcel haven't provided that much. These only cover Globalisation and Diverse places but cover most of the CASE studies required for the those topics.
Do u have any markscheme? Or summary for casestudies? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply