Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Responded by PM.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
^ Thanks a lot.

Any other info from anybody else would be appreciated.
Reply 3
i have applied for landscape architecture with planning. i think it looks really good. it is my first and only choice.

if anyone else does it, what do you think of the course?
or is anyone applying this year?
Reply 4
^ Percy, did you go to the open day? How did you find the atmosphere & facilities?
A girl opposite me in labs in year one did it, if that helps?
I know a girl at church who does it.

I haven't really spoken to her about it other than to tell her the APS modules in it aren't particularly riveting.

:dontknow:
inferiormadbeing

I haven't really spoken to her about it other than to tell her the APS modules in it aren't particularly riveting.

We're so helpful :proud:
:five:
Reply 9
inferiormadbeing

What are APS modules?
Reply 10
Fluent in Lies
A girl opposite me in labs in year one did it, if that helps?

Errr has she said anything about it? Do yo know anyone who does the Landscape architecture with ecology one?
Reply 11
If you do the 'with ecology' you have to do some modules from the Animal and Plant Sciences (APS) department. You have to do some of the labs, which are utterly and entirely boring (drawing flowers, counting seeds, not at all stimulating...). Not sure what else you have to do. Presume it must tell you on the uni website somewhere or in the prospectus?
Toxic Tears
Errr has she said anything about it? Do yo know anyone who does the Landscape architecture with ecology one?

Yes her. She seemed to like it?
My friend in first year seems to like it although there is a lot of project work as you may expect.

Ill have a chat to her on thursday see if I can gleen any more info. :^_^:
Reply 14
^ Thanks :smile:
Reply 15
Toxic Tears
^ Percy, did you go to the open day? How did you find the atmosphere & facilities?

the interview thing? i thought it was good mate! i thought the course looked dead interesting. i went just before xmas. were you there?
Toxic Tears
^ Thanks :smile:

Hey I had a chat and apparently the course is good, seem to go on several field trips in the year. Lots of variety too.

Hope that helps. :^_^:
Reply 17
percy333
the interview thing? i thought it was good mate! i thought the course looked dead interesting. i went just before xmas. were you there?

Oh no, I'm still in yr 12 so I haven't applied yet - I was just curious about finding more info about the course. So you've had your interview? What sort of things did they ask you and did you have to show them a portfolio?
Reply 18
inferiormadbeing
Hey I had a chat and apparently the course is good, seem to go on several field trips in the year. Lots of variety too.

Hope that helps. :^_^:

Did she say anything else? e.g like how hard it is, how the ecology modules were etc.?

Ecology you can talk to us biologists about as we did them (I don't think I did though :s-smilie:). I know you have to do APS124 which is basically the history of trees and is rubbish.

Brak3n will be more helpful as she did both APS123 and 124. :^_^:

Latest

Trending

Trending