The Student Room Group

Help me

I have had a few problems with my relationship of 8 months recently is there any advice you could give me as my boyfriend think i dont show him much love as whati used to and i dont want to loose him.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charlie-Jo
I have had a few problems with my relationship of 8 months recently is there any advice you could give me as my boyfriend think i dont show him much love as whati used to and i dont want to loose him.

has he been specific as to why he feels that why? sounds like you need to delve more into the situation
Reply 2
maybe i dont show the love he always shows me but i told him im not used to all that stuff as i havent felt that way before and its my first time into a long term relationship it isnt just a fling to me but im his first girlfriend too and hes 16
Reply 3
maybe i dont show the love he always shows me but i told him im not used to all that stuff as i havent felt that way before and its my first time into a long term relationship it isnt just a fling to me but im his first girlfriend too and hes 16

is it possible to show him love
Reply 4

how old are you? :K:

Do more things together?
Be a bit more tactile?
Reply 6
Original post by sayema1
how old are you? :K:

i am 14
Reply 7
Original post by 999tigger
Do more things together?
Be a bit more tactile?

We are unable to as i am in Liverpool and he is in Wales and my parents don't like him
Reply 8
i am 14

err umm don't you think you're tooooo young for a long-term relationship or any kind of relationships? O.o
Reply 9
Original post by sayema1
err umm don't you think you're tooooo young for a long-term relationship or any kind of relationships? O.o

We both know what we are doing and we both know what we want and what we want is each other
Some people just aren't very romantic. Is that the problem?

Anyway, it's the little things that go the long way. Be there for him, get to know him, remember his likes and dislikes etc. Do fun things together, be spontaneous.

It's hard to give advice on how to show somebody you love them because ultimately, people have different ideas what love is, different ideas of how it should be shown, and ultimately, people perceive things differently.

Also, unless you want generic advice that you can probably find on Google, most of the specific advice we give is going to be based on what we like.
We both know what we are doing and we both know what we want and what we want is each other

ohh okhay good luck :smile: Hope you guys stay together forrevveeerr :smile: :smile: :h:
Reply 12
Original post by sayema1
ohh okhay good luck :smile: Hope you guys stay together forrevveeerr :smile: :smile: :h:

Mee too but the way we are carrying on things wont last, theres trust issues and a lot off them lately
Mee too but the way we are carrying on things wont last, theres trust issues and a lot off them lately

happens at this age :smile: but dw if you think he misunderstood u for some reason then stay strong and faithful in your relationship, you will surely be successful in having a good life with him in future :h:
Reply 14
Original post by sayema1
happens at this age :smile: but dw if you think he misunderstood u for some reason then stay strong and faithful in your relationship, you will surely be successful in having a good life with him in future :h:

We have had a few issues lately with people telling him i have cheated on him when they dont know who i am because they are jealous and they believe him and then we are always arguing over nothing and it winds me up because he doesnt ask me first and i told him i wouldnt cheat id leave if i wanted to be with someone else
We have had a few issues lately with people telling him i have cheated on him when they dont know who i am because they are jealous and they believe him and then we are always arguing over nothing and it winds me up because he doesnt ask me first and i told him i wouldnt cheat id leave if i wanted to be with someone else

ohh that's sad :frown:
caalm dowm give him some time :smile: he will be alright :h: if he really loves you, he will never let u go :smile:
Reply 16
i
Original post by sayema1
ohh that's sad :frown:
caalm dowm give him some time :smile: he will be alright :h: if he really loves you, he will never let u go :smile:

Its been happening for 5months :frown:

hi!
Why does he think that?
Reply 18
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
hi!
Why does he think that?

Because of his past
Because of his past

*prompts for more info*

Quick Reply

Latest