The Student Room Group

Help me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
*prompts for more info*

He got cheated to an lied to in his past this girl said she was 15 and she was really 10 they were together for a year without him knowing her real age, her name was Maddie, she cheated on him 27 times and 12 weeks into our relationships she messaged him saying she wants him back and its messed his head us as she says she is 15 but her mum says shes 10 and ever since hes been that way with me
Original post by Charlie-Jo
He got cheated to an lied to in his past this girl said she was 15 and she was really 10 they were together for a year without him knowing her real age, her name was Maddie, she cheated on him 27 times and 12 weeks into our relationships she messaged him saying she wants him back and its messed his head us as she says she is 15 but her mum says shes 10 and ever since hes been that way with me

This girl is stupid!
give him head lmao
Reply 23
This girl is stupid!

I messaged the girl and she was telling me she wants him back so i leave him
Reply 24
Original post by IWankCats
give him head lmao

YEAH she iss !!
I messaged the girl and she was telling me she wants him back so i leave him

she is defo whacko!
Reply 26
she is defo whacko!

Meaning???
Meaning???

she's mad if she thinx you're gonna throw him out in the dirt for her to scrabble all over
Reply 28
she's mad if she thinx you're gonna throw him out in the dirt for her to scrabble all over

I wouldnt do that to anyone, even if i lost feeling in the person, i woul want to try an gain them back to make things work
I wouldnt do that to anyone, even if i lost feeling in the person, i woul want to try an gain them back to make things work

Same if I was every in that position
Reply 30
[QUOTE="Nunchuck-master-2334;71152218"]Same if I was every in that position[/QUOTE

Cute, i wish i had someone like youuu <3
i

Its been happening for 5months :frown:

relax! :smile: everything with be fine soon :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by sayema1
relax! :smile: everything with be fine soon :smile:

Thank you
Reply 33
showing love to others have many ways it depends on the person that what he/she want...like want to spend more time together then give your time soon or later all gonna b go in a right way. precisely don't give up put your effort as much as can..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending