The Student Room Group

Staying

Reply 1
Only ever caused me problems. Some people reckon they can do it, power to them because I don't know how.
Wow okay - that is quite a dilemma you're in.

In my opinion you should just give in to her right now. She has been through quite a lot recently, and so it's natural she'd feel a rollercoaster of emotions, that's why the uncertainty in whether to be with you or not. Honestly no one can tell right now if she'll be with you again or not, because of this. As much as it pains, and I can relate, just stay as friends with her for now, until everything clears up.

Right now she just needs a good friend to be with her, not necessarily a heavy thing such as a relationship. And as a guy I can say that it'd be really :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing hard to do that, but in order to win her after, and seems like you've been after her for a very long time, you just gotta get through this pain and then when everything clears up, she'll start to look at you differently. It's best if a relationship starts on terms of being really good friends at first and then developing something, especially if you're thinking about being serious with her.

Think of it from the other side, if you completely detach yourself from her, it'll make it worse for you (you'll always want to talk to her and out of desperation you may say something you didn't want to say). Also obviously for her, she might not say it, but she'd really want someone like you (who's outside the family) but a good friend to just listen to her and get her through this.

What I'd also suggest is that you should go out and get to know other girls out there, to take your mind off of her. You can't just devote all your time to her. It's unhealthy. You've tried with tinder etc (tinder is questionable), but like the long distance thing you had, sometimes it's just good to have someone to talk to for a while, a different person, and there's no commitment or anything like that.
Reply 3
Don't do it. She ios not in that place< I have had the same thing where I felt strong for a girl who lets face it messed me about now she is out there with other guys.

It took me a while and I wanted to be friends but I have accepted it is too difficult to see her with others.

I have finally stopped contact with her which is making me feel so much better she did treat me bad. Just think its not fair for you to wait I don't think she deserves that. No one who can treat you like that does.
Reply 5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending