Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

clearing forms - how long watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi ive just got into clearing and rang a uni up and got a verbal place. im not 100% sure i wanna do this course though so is it possible to get different offers from different uni's as well, then decide when i get the clearing form?

btw how long does it take for the clearing form to arrive?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Yup - nothing is official and binding until you send of your CEF

If you were eligible for clearing before the results came out then you should get your CEF at the start of next week. If you had to wait for a firm/insurance to reject you then it will take a few days/a week longer.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Yup - nothing is official and binding until you send of your CEF

If you were eligible for clearing before the results came out then you should get your CEF at the start of next week. If you had to wait for a firm/insurance to reject you then it will take a few days/a week longer.
    Right, but if you declined offers or were made no offers before, do you have to phone UCAS to request a CEF or is it sent to all eligible candidates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vyse)
    Right, but if you declined offers or were made no offers before, do you have to phone UCAS to request a CEF or is it sent to all eligible candidates?
    Strike that, I've just recevied my CEF through the post (sometime after 3pm!)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.