Accomidation - The University of Manchester Watch

laurenturner97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have firmed Manchester to study adult nursing September 2017 and cannot decide on my top 3 for my accomidation! The only thing I care about is having a sound social life, please can anyone help me with the top 3?😂
prinbink8
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hiya, I'm in my first year now doing adult nursing If you want a social life, I would pick somewhere in fallowfield, there are loads of pubs there, it's definitely the most social, somewhere like oak house would be good because it's not too far from uni, and I would definitely stay away from whitworth house! Good luck
Max__
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by laurenturner97)
I have firmed Manchester to study adult nursing September 2017 and cannot decide on my top 3 for my accomidation! The only thing I care about is having a sound social life, please can anyone help me with the top 3?😂
Hey, if you want a sound social life I'd go oak house or owens park. I lived in Oak house in my first year and loved it.
Youssefyaish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys I've heard that fallowfield have like not very good rooms but is very social I also want to choose accommodation I've saw Denmark road and the rooms are very good I want to choose social accommodation with rooms of good quality what do u recommend guys?

(Original post by Max__)
Hey, if you want a sound social life I'd go oak house or owens park. I lived in Oak house in my first year and loved it.
(Original post by prinbink8)
Hiya, I'm in my first year now doing adult nursing If you want a social life, I would pick somewhere in fallowfield, there are loads of pubs there, it's definitely the most social, somewhere like oak house would be good because it's not too far from uni, and I would definitely stay away from whitworth house! Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Manchester
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Fri, 19 Jun '20
    Sat, 20 Jun '20
    Sat, 3 Oct '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (25)
67.57%
No I haven't decided yet (6)
16.22%
Yes but I might change my mind (6)
16.22%

Watched Threads