The Student Room Group

OCR M1 paper 16/06/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by michaelsgilbert
yeah cant remember which question, got 11.8 aswell for a different angle

I got something like 53.1* for the angle of incline - I spent ages doing the question without an angle and then suddenly realised
What did people get for the velocities for the first part of the integrating question. I think I got 2.4
2.4 and 1.45?
Reply 123
Was the velocity -4.44 or 4.44. I thought -4.44 but hearing otherwise
Reply 124
Original post by Wazm_
Did you get mew as 0.25?

I got 0.75
Reply 125
Original post by mike26
I got 0.75

well we we're ****ed. Hardest exam I have ever done in my entire life.
Reply 126
I messed up so badly. Can someone explain how to find V and the length of the string please
Original post by student199919
Wat was qu 3?

The one about the momentum and you had to work out the velocities of the balls after the collision
anyone know what each Q was worth in terms of marks?
Original post by mollyhannah1
yeah but at least i can do m1 give me 5years and ill have your mum bent over for £5

Why you overpaying?
what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be like?
I swear this was the worst M1 paper i have ever done.. I've done all the papers since like 2005 and done well; this was a whole new level. Only got like 3 questions correct and just screwed up my entire maths A level cuz i need to average 80... Anyone else relate?
Original post by justinthomas12
I swear this was the worst M1 paper i have ever done.. I've done all the papers since like 2005 and done well; this was a whole new level. Only got like 3 questions correct and just screwed up my entire maths A level cuz i need to average 80... Anyone else relate?

Don't stress bro, everyone found it hard -boundries will be low. Nothing we can do not to change the outcome so focus on C3 & C4. Smash them and you'll be find; good opportunity to make up lost UMS for that A (or A*).
this M1 exam just fully made my soul evaporate from my body. I was only confident answering 3 questions. 100% sure im getting a U
Original post by justinthomas12

Yep the same thing happened to me. Only got like 3 questions right. I am in year 12 and did the whole A-level in maths this year with OCR. I took C1-C4, M1 and S1.

I am thinking of changing my exam board for a-level further maths to edexcel. Can I do this?
Like literally OCR weren't even nice with the "easy" questions they normally have on every paper. Question 2 about resolving, I've seen a very similar question as question 5 or 6 in a past paper.
what the actual **** was that
Original post by DaKoolguy
what the actual **** was that

Ikr
For question 4 did you guys do simultaneous equations with 2V1-2V2=1.6m or something like that?
Original post by SWISH99
For question 4 did you guys do simultaneous equations with 2V1-2V2=1.6m or something like that?

Yep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending