Questions about realtionships and young love.

Watch
masterwam
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am at university, a law student, a conservative and Im interested in the trends of society and one of the things that has always bothered me is why people get into relationships at what i would call a young age. To make things less complicated, my query is specifically the age range of 13-22 (uni leaving age).

Lets consider the divorce rate nationally of around 50% or so or in simpler terms the chances of a relationship being maintened are very low. Lets then consider schooling, commitments and the need to get good grades to progress in life. to conclude, why is a relationship even appealing when there are so much more important things than love.
saharan_skies
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
because humans are afraid of being (totally) alone.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Have you considered you can have good grades/ a career and love they aren't exclusive things
( I m 22 soon to be married and in a job I love and no one whose met me calls me young, mature is a common description of me)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (67)
33.5%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
27%
No (52)
26%
I'm not sure (27)
13.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed