The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well I'm a boy but you should just act friendly and engage in conversations, if he likes you-he will make sure you know
Do what's in your avatar when a boy looks your way.
Ask them to join you for GCSE and chill.
Reply 4
Original post by Rhythmical
Ask them to join you for GCSE and chill.

What is GCSE? I'm in high school.
Reply 5
United states
Reply 6
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Do what's in your avatar when a boy looks your way.

I'm not exactly beautiful. I'm pretty but not ugly.
Original post by Blahblah243
United states

school life in the UK is so much different to the US but what I believe is that if it meant to be, it is meant to be. Don't stress over a relationship now, you have plenty of time to find your soulmate
I'm not exactly beautiful. I'm pretty but not ugly.

You already fixed it, if your pretty you have to do nothing as a girl, if you are a pretty boy tho, you need to work for a girlfriend still.
URGH SOCIETY WHY DO GIRLS HAVE TO DO NOTHING FOR A RELATIONSHIP DAMN YOU SOCIETY :biggrin:
Reply 9
Just be adorably feminine..
Reply 10
United states

KIPPY KI-YAY MOTHER:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ERS YEEEEE HAW MY GOOD AMERICAN SISTER!

Here in the South of the mother:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing US of A what we do here with our folks is we make sure to find our sisters a good man for them to be part of their family. Y'know the man with money and farms and- and goats and- sheep!

So what I think a pretty lady like you should do is go get your brother and sister and have them find you set you up on a date with their friends or so.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW WE NEED A HIGH BIRTHRATE make sure you find a nice man and do what the Bible states young lady, "be fruitful and multiple"

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS! GEE-HAW GEE-HAW!
Original post by Somepersonhere
You already fixed it, if your pretty you have to do nothing as a girl, if you are a pretty boy tho, you need to work for a girlfriend still.
URGH SOCIETY WHY DO GIRLS HAVE TO DO NOTHING FOR A RELATIONSHIP DAMN YOU SOCIETY :biggrin:

Wait we have to do nothing for a boy.. but but why do we not get them then... being a girl in confusing.
Original post by Katzen
KIPPY KI-YAY MOTHER:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ERS YEEEEE HAW MY GOOD AMERICAN SISTER!

Here in the South of the mother:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing US of A what we do here with our folks is we make sure to find our sisters a good man for them to be part of their family. Y'know the man with money and farms and- and goats and- sheep!

So what I think a pretty lady like you should do is go get your brother and sister and have them find you set you up on a date with their friends or so.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW WE NEED A HIGH BIRTHRATE make sure you find a nice man and do what the Bible states young lady, "be fruitful and multiple"

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS! GEE-HAW GEE-HAW!

Oh Ma gosh I love you!! I'm in the North and I have a twin brother and I Locke his friend but he doesn't like me.. I love you can we switch messages. I'm 15 I don't multiply until marriage.
Wait we have to do nothing for a boy.. but but why do we not get them then... being a girl in confusing.

Girls that are pretty will get asked out by guys.
Boy who is nervous af asks you out.
You go: Yes if you like him, No if you don't.

Dating/life is like a game.

Being a pretty girl = Life on easy mode.
Being a ugly girl / pretty boy = Life on normal mode
Being a ugly boy = Life on hard mode
Reply 14
PM people on TSR, you'll soon get a lot of requests.
Reply 15
Oh Ma gosh I love you!! I'm in the North and I have a twin brother and I Locke his friend but he doesn't like me.. I love you can we switch messages. I'm 15 I don't multiply until marriage.

The North!? Damn Northerners making America not great agai- I mean *cough* why I am very sorry to tell you young pretty lady, you're 15 and I'm 16 and I don't no trouble with the law or anythin' you understand me? Like I want to love you too young lady but unfortunately for you my heart is set here on the deep south of the USA YEEEEEEE-HAAWWWW Giddy Up Harold it's time we go say hi to the wannabe Mexicans in New Mexico!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAW!

Harold, HAROLD BOY THAT'S A CAR OH JESUS CHRI-
Original post by UWS
PM people on TSR, you'll soon get a lot of requests.

I'm new here what is TSR?
Original post by Katzen
The North!? Damn Northerners making America not great agai- I mean *cough* why I am very sorry to tell you young pretty lady, you're 15 and I'm 16 and I don't no trouble with the law or anythin' you understand me? Like I want to love you too young lady but unfortunately for you my heart is set here on the deep south of the USA YEEEEEEE-HAAWWWW Giddy Up Harold it's time we go say hi to the wannabe Mexicans in New Mexico!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAW!

Harold, HAROLD BOY THAT'S A CAR OH JESUS CHRI-

Ha I love the south and their accents [Swoon] I will be 16 this summer. I don't like trump... he wears a ferret for hair. 😍😍🐎🐎 love the horse Harold.
Reply 18
I'm new here what is TSR?

You are using it.
Oh okay so I would just pm them

Latest