Help! Girls I need to know how to get a boyfriend. Watch

Blahblah243
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I am 15 but I am turning 16 this summer. I really like the guys in my school but no guy will look in my direction. How can I get a boyfriend without acting sluttish or dressing sluttish? Don't have make up but hey they always say a girl always looks best with out makeup. Right? Please help.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
well I'm a boy but you should just act friendly and engage in conversations, if he likes you-he will make sure you know
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do what's in your avatar when a boy looks your way.
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ask them to join you for GCSE and chill.
Blahblah243
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rhythmical)
Ask them to join you for GCSE and chill.
What is GCSE? I'm in high school.
Blahblah243
Rep:
?
United states
Blahblah243
Rep:
?
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
Do what's in your avatar when a boy looks your way.
I'm not exactly beautiful. I'm pretty but not ugly.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Blahblah243)
United states
school life in the UK is so much different to the US but what I believe is that if it meant to be, it is meant to be. Don't stress over a relationship now, you have plenty of time to find your soulmate
Somepersonhere
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm not exactly beautiful. I'm pretty but not ugly.
You already fixed it, if your pretty you have to do nothing as a girl, if you are a pretty boy tho, you need to work for a girlfriend still.
URGH SOCIETY WHY DO GIRLS HAVE TO DO NOTHING FOR A RELATIONSHIP DAMN YOU SOCIETY
Zarek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just be adorably feminine..
Katzen
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
United states
KIPPY KI-YAY MOTHER:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ERS YEEEEE HAW MY GOOD AMERICAN SISTER!

Here in the South of the mother:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing US of A what we do here with our folks is we make sure to find our sisters a good man for them to be part of their family. Y'know the man with money and farms and- and goats and- sheep!

So what I think a pretty lady like you should do is go get your brother and sister and have them find you set you up on a date with their friends or so.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE-HAW WE NEED A HIGH BIRTHRATE make sure you find a nice man and do what the Bible states young lady, "be fruitful and multiple"

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS! GEE-HAW GEE-HAW!
Blahblah243
Rep:
?
(Original post by Somepersonhere)
You already fixed it, if your pretty you have to do nothing as a girl, if you are a pretty boy tho, you need to work for a girlfriend still.
URGH SOCIETY WHY DO GIRLS HAVE TO DO NOTHING FOR A RELATIONSHIP DAMN YOU SOCIETY
Wait we have to do nothing for a boy.. but but why do we not get them then... being a girl in confusing.
Blahblah243
Rep:
?
(Original post by Katzen)
KIPPY KI-YAY MOTHER:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ERS YEEEEE HAW MY GOOD AMERICAN SISTER!

Here in the South of the mother:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing US of A what we do here with our folks is we make sure to find our sisters a good man for them to be part of their family. Y'know the man with money and farms and- and goats and- sheep!

So what I think a pretty lady like you should do is go get your brother and sister and have them find you set you up on a date with their friends or so.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE-HAW WE NEED A HIGH BIRTHRATE make sure you find a nice man and do what the Bible states young lady, "be fruitful and multiple"

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS! GEE-HAW GEE-HAW!
Oh Ma gosh I love you!! I'm in the North and I have a twin brother and I Locke his friend but he doesn't like me.. I love you can we switch messages. I'm 15 I don't multiply until marriage.
Somepersonhere
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wait we have to do nothing for a boy.. but but why do we not get them then... being a girl in confusing.
Girls that are pretty will get asked out by guys.
Boy who is nervous af asks you out.
You go: Yes if you like him, No if you don't.

Dating/life is like a game.

Being a pretty girl = Life on easy mode.
Being a ugly girl / pretty boy = Life on normal mode
Being a ugly boy = Life on hard mode
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
PM people on TSR, you'll soon get a lot of requests.
Katzen
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh Ma gosh I love you!! I'm in the North and I have a twin brother and I Locke his friend but he doesn't like me.. I love you can we switch messages. I'm 15 I don't multiply until marriage.
The North!? Damn Northerners making America not great agai- I mean *cough* why I am very sorry to tell you young pretty lady, you're 15 and I'm 16 and I don't no trouble with the law or anythin' you understand me? Like I want to love you too young lady but unfortunately for you my heart is set here on the deep south of the USA YEEEEEEE-HAAWWWW Giddy Up Harold it's time we go say hi to the wannabe Mexicans in New Mexico!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAW!

Harold, HAROLD BOY THAT'S A CAR OH JESUS CHRI-
Blahblah243
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
PM people on TSR, you'll soon get a lot of requests.
I'm new here what is TSR?
Blahblah243
Rep:
?
(Original post by Katzen)
The North!? Damn Northerners making America not great agai- I mean *cough* why I am very sorry to tell you young pretty lady, you're 15 and I'm 16 and I don't no trouble with the law or anythin' you understand me? Like I want to love you too young lady but unfortunately for you my heart is set here on the deep south of the USA YEEEEEEE-HAAWWWW Giddy Up Harold it's time we go say hi to the wannabe Mexicans in New Mexico!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAW!

Harold, HAROLD BOY THAT'S A CAR OH JESUS CHRI-
Ha I love the south and their accents [Swoon] I will be 16 this summer. I don't like trump... he wears a ferret for hair. 😍😍🐎🐎 love the horse Harold.
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm new here what is TSR?
You are using it.
Blahblah243
Rep:
?
Oh okay so I would just pm them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (19)
7.31%
They might tell the bully (26)
10%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.15%
It might lead to more bullying (94)
36.15%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.38%

Watched Threads