Sophie.1975
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I have a photography interview in a few weeks and I'm really unsure on what I need to take.they want me to
"A portfolio of images that demonstrates proactive interest in photography. Please complete the following task:
Bring evidence of photography work (for example a portfolio of research material, reflective journals, inspirations from photographers and examples of own pictures taken) "
But I haven't really got anything to show for as I didn't study it in school.and I'm just genuinely unsure.
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sophie.1975)
I have a photography interview in a few weeks and I'm really unsure on what I need to take.they want me to
"A portfolio of images that demonstrates proactive interest in photography. Please complete the following task:
Bring evidence of photography work (for example a portfolio of research material, reflective journals, inspirations from photographers and examples of own pictures taken) "
But I haven't really got anything to show for as I didn't study it in school.and I'm just genuinely unsure.
You need to first spend some time researching photographers, modern or older, anything... then go out and take photos. Visit places or nature of urban things.. find places of interest and take quality photos... get together somethings from the list of things you mentioned are suggested in the next few weeks.

From your question you already know what you need to get, now you just need to get it.
Sophie.1975
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
You need to first spend some time researching photographers, modern or older, anything... then go out and take photos. Visit places or nature of urban things.. find places of interest and take quality photos... get together somethings from the list of things you mentioned are suggested in the next few weeks.

From your question you already know what you need to get, now you just need to get it.
Thank you it helped me out a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (134)
42.27%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (36)
11.36%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.52%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
21.14%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.73%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.99%

Watched Threads