Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do I get papers remarked / sent to me? watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a few AS-level papers that I would like to have remarked and to see a copy of - 2 from WJEC, 1 from OCR.

How would I request a remark and/or a photocopy to be sent to me?

Do I have to phone them or can it be done online or through email?

Also, if a paper is remarked, is it likely to get a lower mark than it did originally?

ReputationRep:
    The re-mark process usually starts in September when you return to college. Usually people explain to their teacher that they are borderline/unexpected results, and a re-mark will be arranged. I thinky the deadline here is 20th Sept... could be wrong.

These can be costly though, I've just forked out £40 for one this morning.

Forgot to mention, you can apply for a priority re-mark now through college, but these usually apply to people with pending Uni places.

If you're unsure, ring your college's examninations office and explain.

In my situation I have been warned my mark can go down. However if you are borderline it is *very* unlikely to drop a whole grade right through...

Good luck

Dreama xxxx

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.