mkirkwood89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am from and live in NI but have an offer for midwifery in England, just wondering do I still go through SF NI or SF England? Especially now that the bursary has been done away with in England I'm a bit turned around. SF England has a bigger maintainence loan than NI and I would definately struggle on what I would get through NI, can I apply through England?
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You still go through SF NI, since you live there. Not a nursing student myself, but am from NI, at uni in Scotland, and I know the struggle about our loan being lower.

(Original post by mkirkwood89)
I am from and live in NI but have an offer for midwifery in England, just wondering do I still go through SF NI or SF England? Especially now that the bursary has been done away with in England I'm a bit turned around. SF England has a bigger maintainence loan than NI and I would definately struggle on what I would get through NI, can I apply through England?
mkirkwood89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Airmed)
You still go through SF NI, since you live there. Not a nursing student myself, but am from NI, at uni in Scotland, and I know the struggle about our loan being lower.
Thanks! Yeah it looks to be about £4000 less a year, I'm worried because nursing and midwifery have an extra semester too and its a full time course so barely any time to work! Hopefully they've came up with something to help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
57.17%
I don't have everything I need (191)
42.83%

Watched Threads