The Student Room Group

Do you still go out at all around revision time?

Or do you save all of this until after exams?
I still went out, but with not as many people. Some people stayed to concentrate on revision. I felt like sometimes I needed a break from revision.
I went out several times during the revision period in my first year, but not in subsequent years.
if i have exams approaching that i have to revise for i personally never go out. i only just take breaks like watching a movie.
yeah i go out to the library :frown:
Reply 5
I'm always down for a gaff
yeah we would go to the bar later on if my mates were at uni
I think revision is about making the best use of your time. Sure, if you sit there making notes, you may not have time to go out. But if you find an easy and quick way to revise... yeah you'll have time! I make videos to revise (if you want to get an idea, this: https://youtu.be/uIzVhOC30uA), and because of htis I find I can relax a bit more and feel more confident.
Reply 8
Go out and switch off for a bit.
No, really bad idea. The partying can wait till after exams, it feels so much more rewarding that way.
Original post by zoofie

We had a few meals out then big blow out afterwards.
Reply 11
yes, if you are organised.
Original post by zoofie

Hello,

I honestly believe it depends on the person. I've just finished my three years at university and for me it was like this;
First year; I was out every week (or every other week), Second year; I barely went out, Third year; I was out all the time!

It depends on the person and how you deal with your studies! Personally I believe if you're working hard 24/7 you need to be able to let off some steam on a night out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying 'going out' is the only way to let off steam but it's definitely a handy way!

If you can juggle everything and allow time for a night out, why not!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending