The Student Room Group

Do you use folders or exercise books?

I was wondering what people use, especially at uni. For example, do you have a big folder for every module - or do you not get that many sheets of paper? Do you have most things on your computer? Or in exercise books?

I'm not at uni, I'm in sixth form - I use exercise books that I put into my folders for class work and homework and then just add sheets of papers into them for revision notes, and have one for every subject.
Original post by octoberrain
I was wondering what people use, especially at uni. For example, do you have a big folder for every module - or do you not get that many sheets of paper? Do you have most things on your computer? Or in exercise books?

I'm not at uni, I'm in sixth form - I use exercise books that I put into my folders for class work and homework and then just add sheets of papers into them for revision notes, and have one for every subject.

For me, we have lecture handouts online and some lecturers print them too. The majority of people here use the online versions and make all of their notes on laptops, but I prefer to annotate the paper versions and file these all in ring binders :smile: I have an exercise book/notebook for every module too that I make notes in on additional reading, preparation for tutorials, and revision notes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending