The Student Room Group

I'm scared I will be doing the foundation paper for maths

Hi there, I'm a year 10 student and I am really worried that I won't be on the higher paper basically my mock is is June and in order to do the higher paper for maths I must get a grade 4 or above which equivalent to a C grade I'm really scared I won't get that grade an I won't do the higher paper meaning that I won't get the grade 7 equivalent to an A that I really want!

Have you got any tips that can definitely get me the grade 4?? Any revision tips?
Original post by 13ANESHA02
Hi there, I'm a year 10 student and I am really worried that I won't be on the higher paper basically my mock is is June and in order to do the higher paper for maths I must get a grade 4 or above which equivalent to a C grade I'm really scared I won't get that grade an I won't do the higher paper meaning that I won't get the grade 7 equivalent to an A that I really want!

Have you got any tips that can definitely get me the grade 4?? Any revision tips?

Dont be scared. Learn to pace yourself/ time it properly and then do every past paper you can. identify where you make your mistakes.

Quick Reply

Latest