The Student Room Group

Girls honestly, what do you think of teen guys with long hair?

I know there are existing posts like this here but they are a few years old so I'd like any new opinions thanks!!!! (REP for the first answer!)

Scroll to see replies

depends how long really
if it's styled nice and looked after properly then i see no problem with it
Original post by Anxiously shy.
I know there are existing posts like this here but they are a few years old so I'd like any new opinions thanks!!!! (REP for the first answer!)

a guy with long hair or short hair is still beautiful. there is more to a guy than how he looks. if a girl judges a guy just by his hair then you really should not waste your time on her. long hair or short. if your a nice guy with an awesome personality who cares what your damn hair looks like.. our faces age but our personality will never die.

Again rofl, you want hair like beatles guy?
Btw thats a lie, you wouldnt have given rep if I was the first response to you <3
(edited 6 years ago)
It makes them look anxiously shy
Dat emo 'pizza slice' of hair covering one eye :rofl:
Original post by Mini_1999
a guy with long hair or short hair is still beautiful. there is more to a guy than how he looks. if a girl judges a guy just by his hair then you really should not waste your time on her. long hair or short. if your a nice guy with an awesome personality who cares what your damn hair looks like.. our faces age but our personality will never die.

Thanks!
Original post by queenofswords
Dat emo 'pizza slice' of hair covering one eye :rofl:

Nope can't stand that look...
Original post by Somepersonhere
Again rofl, you want hair like beatles guy?
Btw thats a lie, you wouldnt have given rep if I was the first response to you <3

Again, What does Rofl mean?
Original post by emerald7770
It makes them look anxiously shy

:colondollar:

That is too true, personality matters more than looks to me because someone can have a pretty exterior but an ugly inside

That last line " Our faces age but our personality will never die." is powerful, if I remember it then it might go as my quote in my school's yearbook at the end of this academic year when I leave my high school.
Original post by froobi.doo
That is too true, personality matters more than looks to me because someone can have a pretty exterior but an ugly inside

That last line " Our faces age but our personality will never die." is powerful, if I remember it then it might go as my quote in my school's yearbook at the end of this academic year when I leave my high school.

aww thankk you and haha thats my quote for my year book as well

And mine....
Reply 13
I wouldn't mind tbh
I wouldn't really base my judgement about someone on the length of their hair lol
Guys can look good with either
And mine....

yasss we going to have matching quotess!!

Hope you dont mind me maybe taking it.
I will say, although I dont know you I think you have a way with words.
Original post by froobi.doo
Hope you dont mind me maybe taking it.
I will say, although I dont know you I think you have a way with words.

you take it. and thankkk you so muchh. i love english and writing so i would hope that i was a little good with words:smile:
Nope can't stand that look...

Whats wrong with a haircut like this?
He can cover his eye if he wants to
you take it. and thankkk you so muchh. i love english and writing so i would hope that i was a little good with words:smile:

I hope you remember that bit about waking up each day is the hardest thing because when you're in your darkest moments think of that and remember how far you have made it
Original post by Somepersonhere
Whats wrong with a haircut like this?
He can cover his eye if he wants to

That isn't an 'emo' or 'scene' hair style refereed to in the other post. Also, it doesn't relate to my question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending