The Student Room Group

can you just read this, i can't give a title

I have lots of friends but I feel like no one likes me. I have done nothing wrong but I feel like I am an awful person. I am ugly. I am annoying. No one likes me. I have amazing friends and they are all better than me.I don't know what to do or what this sentiment means. I have no reason to feel this way but I am terribly unhappy.
you're either depressed or a sociopath

either way who cares. :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: the people who don't like you, :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: your looks and just live yo life!
Original post by Anonymous
I have lots of friends but I feel like no one likes me. I have done nothing wrong but I feel like I am an awful person. I am ugly. I am annoying. No one likes me. I have amazing friends and they are all better than me.I don't know what to do or what this sentiment means. I have no reason to feel this way but I am terribly unhappy.

its called depression and a majority of students teens and young adults get it. it will pass with time or you can look with activities and hobbies to help alleviate it :smile:

Quick Reply