The Student Room Group

Changing university after first year to do degree with foundation year!

Hi,

I wonder if u guys can help me. I am changing university after my first year to do a undergraduate degree with foundation year!

I'm actually in my BA marketing Level 4, would I be eligible to get SFE maintenance loan and course fee for my new BA degree course with foundation year?

I have read SFE gives u an extra year of funding but would it also cover the foundation year for the new course?
Original post by Ultimate12570
Hi,

I wonder if u guys can help me. I am changing university after my first year to do a undergraduate degree with foundation year!

I'm actually in my BA marketing Level 4, would I be eligible to get SFE maintenance loan and course fee for my new BA degree course with foundation year?

I have read SFE gives u an extra year of funding but would it also cover the foundation year for the new course?

As long as the foundation year forms part of the degree (e.g. English with Foundation) then yes, you are eligible for full funding. But this would be your final chance, so make sure you pick the right degree this time.

Quick Reply

Latest