The Student Room Group

I always want to sleep with my guy friends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
When I make friends with a guy even if he's not initially attractive, I get to know his personality I automatically want to sleep with him. This happened with most guy friends I've had. Some I've slept with some I imagine sleeping with. Is it normal for a girl to feel this way about her male friends? Feel like I shouldn't be behaving this way..

Where can I find friends like you?
Reply 21
Plz get tested and wear condoms and take the pill. Don't get aids
Safe sex:wink:
Reply 22
*friend request*
As long as you're comfortable with it and it hurts no one, I see no problem.
slay gorl!
Reply 25
Sex is a beautiful thing. It's such a natural and exciting part of the human experience.

The word 'slut' is unfair. It implies that there is something wrong with a woman who enjoys sex with different people... we need to stop having this attitude. Personally, I think we should eradicate the word 'slut' from our vocabulary. It's such an unhealthy word.

I'm a 22 year old female. Sexually liberal and I've slept with a couple of my male friends. We are completely open and honest about it. It is consensual sex between responsible adults. We use protection. Great sex with someone you trust and respect - an absolutely amazing thing!
Well there's got to be some initial attraction / connection there to warrant wanting to be friends with the first place. We don't establish relationships with people we don't like, therefore it stands to reason that the attraction you feel for them can eventually lead to lust and, therefore, sex.

I wouldn't say it was unusual, but perhaps uncommon. I don't believe in the concept of "friendzone" as a whole, but women and men do certainly categorize people as friends-only and not want to sleep with them.
My kinda gal.
Yeah I've ruined friendships too...but the sex is so good. It's like I can't help it. Feel like a slut sometimes but then I can't stop. I also have a high sex drive so maybe it's to do with that.

honest i havent had sex, and i stop myself but ive given head quite alot and yeah i enjoy the attention, ive just realised that the drama that comes from it isnt worth it- its really hard finding a guy that likes you despite of past actions
Original post by kickboxer 98
honest i havent had sex, and i stop myself but ive given head quite alot and yeah i enjoy the attention, ive just realised that the drama that comes from it isnt worth it- its really hard finding a guy that likes you despite of past actions

No guy wants a woman who is 'easy', I prefer not to use the term 'slut' as it causes a lot of disrespect lol.
I think a genuine friendship with a girl when you're a lad and vice versa is valuable. And you can't have that if you keep ****ing them cos they're there. Try getting a real boyfriend.

Original post by ChickenMadness
My kinda gal.

lol maybe if she's fit and you don't see a longterm friendship with her, but have you seen OP yet?
Original post by 0to100

lol maybe if she's fit and you don't see a longterm friendship with her, but have you seen OP yet?

ye I wouldn't be in a relationship with a girl like that again lol.

ah so you only see girls like OP as far as a fling, but nothing serious? I agree.
Original post by 0to100
ah so you only see girls like OP as far as a fling, but nothing serious? I agree.

yeeeee. I've already been in relationships with girls like that. I'm done lmao.
yeeeee. I've already been in relationships with girls like that. I'm done lmao.

I feel like...I'm missing something here :beard: But at least you learnt your lesson, too many lads don't.
No guy wants a woman who is 'easy', I prefer not to use the term 'slut' as it causes a lot of disrespect lol.

yeah of course, thats what i was trying to explain to the thread starter, its not too late to change peoples perceptions of you, also just try not "hooking up" with people with mutual friends, do it with people at a party or someone who cant destroy your life
Original post by stefano865
Where can I find friends like you?

Original post by Josb
*friend request*

Haha :biggrin:
Original post by AB25
Sex is a beautiful thing. It's such a natural and exciting part of the human experience.

The word 'slut' is unfair. It implies that there is something wrong with a woman who enjoys sex with different people... we need to stop having this attitude. Personally, I think we should eradicate the word 'slut' from our vocabulary. It's such an unhealthy word.

I'm a 22 year old female. Sexually liberal and I've slept with a couple of my male friends. We are completely open and honest about it. It is consensual sex between responsible adults. We use protection. Great sex with someone you trust and respect - an absolutely amazing thing!

Thank you. :smile: Yeah the double standard lab are unreal. Especially when I'm trying to change and people are talking :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.
Original post by 0to100
I think a genuine friendship with a girl when you're a lad and vice versa is valuable. And you can't have that if you keep ****ing them cos they're there. Try getting a real boyfriend.

I understand what you mean and I'm trying to change/ not get carried away easily.

No offence but dudes on here talking :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: about girls like me, if the opportunity to have sex arises for any of you I highly doubt you'd turn it down. Just because I'm a girl you're talking :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:. The double standard are unreal. I assure you if you saw me you wouldn't even think about turning me down. Also I came to ask the question of whether it's bad that I get attracted to guy friends easily not for people to form opinions of me. As for that chicken guy no offence but you ain't my type wouldn't even get to know you.
Haha :biggrin:

Thank you. :smile: Yeah the double standard lab are unreal. Especially when I'm trying to change and people are talking :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:.

I understand what you mean and I'm trying to change/ not get carried away easily.

No offence but dudes on here talking :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: about girls like me, if the opportunity to have sex arises for any of you I highly doubt you'd turn it down. Just because I'm a girl you're talking :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:. The double standard are unreal. I assure you if you saw me you wouldn't even think about turning me down. Also I came to ask the question of whether it's bad that I get attracted to guy friends easily not for people to form opinions of me. As for that chicken guy no offence but you ain't my type wouldn't even get to know you.

ye casual sex with friends is fine lol. Not for a relationship though. Been there done that :tongue:

I'm not forming an opinion of you. You're anon lol.
(edited 6 years ago)
Why do you care so much about what people think? Im personally a committed person and only like to have sex with the person im committed with but if you're more casual then be casual. Who cares what people think? Its none of their business
But then why do I think like a dude. :frown: my girl friends don't think the same way. They're always talking about romance going out on dates (sex too but not a lot.) I'm just there quiet because I can't relate... :frown:

dw im the same lol except i don't actually go through with it and im defo not romantic I only get that like when im like in loooovvveee which is really rare

if I was you I would hold out or get a :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: buddy (one guy you do it with regularly so you don't have the whole relationship shenanigan) tbh otherwise yes you will be labelled slut (unless you don't care about that in which case go for it :wink: ) and also if you do end up wanting a relationship a guy won't want have a gf that has slept with all of his guy friends unless you get with someone that isn't in your area

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending