Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone do much worse than expected in politics? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok last year i got an A at AS, and i did ok in my mocks, think i got b/c in my different questions. My teachers expected me to get an A and then i got my results to find my grade has slipped to a C. in unit 4A i got 26 marks! who can remember what the questions were for that paper now?
    I wasn't too confident after the exams but no way did i think i had done that badly.
    I remember reading last year that there was a lot of funny business with the EdExcel politics marking, and it was involved in the marking fiasco that was in the news.
    Makes you wonder.

ReputationRep:
    What route did you do? Topics covered etc.

ReputationRep:
    My friend got a U in AS Politics

ReputationRep:
    european integration, route A

ReputationRep:
    Last summer I heard there were lots of problems with the Politics ASs. Lots of people getting Us, especially for Unit 2. This year I did AS Politics and got 100/100 for all 3 papers. Weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarBlueUK)
    Last summer I heard there were lots of problems with the Politics ASs. Lots of people getting Us, especially for Unit 2. This year I did AS Politics and got 100/100 for all 3 papers. Weird.
    hey, well done!

i got and A in the first paper 88/100
    C in the second 63/100 ooops
    and a C in the third 67/100- wasn't that far off a B

can you re-sit one paper in AS beause i really wanted an A
    (overall, i got a B)

ReputationRep:
    I did a lot better. Got a C in January. Got 88/100 and 100/100 this summer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    can you re-sit one paper in AS beause i really wanted an A
    (overall, i got a B)
    Yup I did that in Philosophy - resat one module alongside my A2s and brought my grade up from B to A

ReputationRep:
    i thought i would get a B, i got a mid C

ReputationRep:
    i got 100 for the first 2 modules in jan, but only 76 this time, it sucks i did way better on mod 3 i thought.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.