The Student Room Group

help please i feel like im gonna die...

this isnt gonna be type very well as im in tears at the moment...

to keep it a short lowdown , bassically been with my gf for a year tomorow , i have tats about her , and weve planned everything together.....

for the last 2 months weve been arguing a lot about little things ( its mostly me ) but lately shes been getting really pissed off...
mainly because i spent some of the money i was taking her out tomorow on a haircut i hate.

some of the msgs i had off her last night were
"Im just confused , i dont know what i want anymore"
"i dont think ur right at all , im sik of all the arguing , it isnt ever going to get fixed is it"
"Well im not that happy any more"

then later her style changed a bit
" yeh but its not my fault you feel like this you gotta understand that"

then she cheered me up a bit

" ok but dont expect things to get better over night .X "

then off again
"maybe , but i need time 2 myself , i think i need a break but i dont want to throw our year away , i dno what to do im so confused."
"im a mess i dont know what to do"

then i said i love you , your my world
she said
"and you are mine" which gave me a little bit of hope...

then after that bassically downhill again.
the problem is that we argue and shes fed up of it...

im meant to ring her on her break but i hope she picks up and im scared of what shes gonna say...
ive been crying to my mum all morning ( came home from work after 30 mins as i was being sick in the toilets constantly out of worry)

what do you think will / should happen ?

please i feel like i want to die..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
please... someone..... anyone....
Reply 2
i think you and your gf should probably take time out....go out for a week or two and sort things out. It would give you time to relax to and see where your relationship really is. As for the phone call im not to sure try not to think negatively. Im guessing you two just need to "get it out in the open".
I think you should arrange to meet her in person,arguments always happen but if you find out whats causing them you can fix it.

Good luck :smile:
You both need to like, talk, face to face, about this stuff.

Phones and texts suck cock when it comes to this, trust me.
Reply 5
i think you should try and maintain as much rationality as you can. seems to me like both of you need a looong break from one another anyway.
Grow a pair of balls, to start with...

This is ridiculous behaviour and if you were my boyfriend i'd be massively sick of it and freaked out! You're not going to die and people who are dying would love to swap with you! Get it in perspective.

Oh, and how can we help you if we don't even know what you've done wrong or why she's fed up? :/ Apart from the silly, juvenile mistakes you mentioned.

You haven't said what you've been argueing about predmoinantly. You say "little things" but there must be something dominant. You also say "Just me" In what way?

"" yeh but its not my fault you feel like this you gotta understand that""
Feel what way? Do you have som personal emotiona problems or something?

I think you need to look deeper into this and to tal to HER insted of people on the net that you dont know
Reply 8
SilverWings
You both need to like, talk, face to face, about this stuff.

Phones and texts suck cock when it comes to this, trust me

Seconded. (And me.)
Reply 9
ok thanks...
Reply 10
I think some of you are being way too harsh on him! Just coz he's a lad doesnt mean he cant show any emotion. You know how hard it is when you break up with someone you love, it hurts, a lot! And his mind is racing about what could happen with this phonecall. You're not helping at all.

Right, now thats out of the way: I think you should go into the conversation positively, if you do have emotional problems, talk about them, she should be able to try and help you. Anything you have going on in your mind, now is the time to voice them. Get it all out there. It could be your last chance. I do, however, think this stuff should come out face to face, i agree with those above you. Maybe try to organise a time to do this over this phonecall rather than letting it all spill out now. Every relationship has arguments, at least youre man enough to admit that sometimes its your fault. As for the haircut thing? Tell her stuff like that before you do it! If its your money to share, well to use on each other, then make sure she knows about it first, chances are she'd prob say it wasnt a problem anyways and thus avoiding another argument. Girls hate it when stuff is done behind their backs.
by the texts you sent each other last night, it shows that shes not completely given up on you, and as long as you give her a reason to stay, she will do. :smile:
Reply 11
Ive spoke to her on the phone and i said i know she wants some time to think but how i want her to think about the good things we do aswell , were meant to be going out for a meal , cinema and staying at mine tomorrow.
So i said to still go out tomorrow if she wants to the cinema / meal , and she dosn't have to stay at mine if she dosn't want to...
then give it a few days till fri to decide what to do , so she can compare good and bad...
Were gonna go out for a walk tonight and talk about it more in depth ( the stuff i just said ).

thanks for the help freebird :smile: /hug
Reply 12
Anonymous
Ive spoke to her on the phone and i said i know she wants some time to think but how i want her to think about the good things we do aswell , were meant to be going out for a meal , cinema and staying at mine tomorrow.
So i said to still go out tomorrow if she wants to the cinema / meal , and she dosn't have to stay at mine if she dosn't want to...
then give it a few days till fri to decide what to do , so she can compare good and bad...
Were gonna go out for a walk tonight and talk about it more in depth ( the stuff i just said ).

thanks for the help freebird :smile: /hug

You're very welcome :smile: and I hope it all works out for the both of you :smile:
Reply 13
Okay, it sounds to me like there's a lack of communication here. There's clearly a lot of emotion going on, and you are in to each other. What I think you need to do, is to sit down, talk about what you both want out the relationship, pinpoint why you're having problems (of course, that's often the hardest bit). You need to be practical. Who is causing the problems?
You might also want to look in to any other things outside the realtionship which could be affecting it. You both have to willing to make changes and compensations, but also consider whether it is worth it. It might be that you've simply drifted apart and you want different things in life, and you're just struggling to the relationship together for fear of losing it.
Also, I know this is easier said than done, but you've got to stop it affecting your whole emotional state. Try and be a bit more objective, instead of losing yourself in it, and letting it take you over.

So yeah, cheer up, it's really not that bad and good luck with getting it sorted out.
Reply 14
Thanks guys :smile: , hope tonight goes well
Reply 15
one more thing , when i spoke to her erlier i said ok , ill let you go and i'll speak to you later ( cos she was going into school )
she said yeah ok.

even though i said , ill let you go n speak to you later , do you think its ok that i sent a txt to her bout an hour ago saying stuff like " hope ur lessons not to boring.X "
do you think that would annoy someone after saying talk to you later , or not?
Get a life! Goddddd!

Are you a man or a feather?
Reply 17
your the only one in the thread who hasn't helped at all , your boyfriends been into female domination or something , you seem to be very harsh to boys :s-smilie:
Anonymous
your the only one in the thread who hasn't helped at all , your boyfriends been into female domination or something , you seem to be very harsh to boys :s-smilie:

No, if it was a girl I'd tell her to grow a pair too, this is pathetic behaviour! Seriously, pull yourself together.

This is the best advice on this stupid thread.
Timeslikethese
No, if it was a girl I'd tell her to grow a pair too, this is pathetic behaviour! Seriously, pull yourself together.

This is the best advice on this stupid thread.

ha ha i agree 100%
Im sorry but its rather patheitc and you are very over dramatic
is this your first long term relationship by any chance?