Turn on thread page Beta

**CCEA GCSE Exams 2017 - Thread for thoughts, predictions etc** watch

ReputationRep:
    This thread is for anyone sitting the CCEA GCSE exams in May/June 2017. Please leave any thoughts in this thread - I'm aware that most people on here use AQA and other exam boards and not many use CCEA... so I thought this could be useful for those sitting CCEA Exams.

ReputationRep:
    I do CCEA exams as well. I do DA Science, French, Spanish, Further Maths, Ethics for Religion, English (Language and literature) and ICT. Tell me if you do any of the same exams.

ReputationRep:
    I do all of my GCSEs as CCEA except for my drama exam, and the English Lit GCSE is tomorrow! Any predictions for what either of the questions could be? I think it might be on Candy because he hasn't come up yet, but not entirely sure and very stressed

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, glad to see some fellow CCEA students here! I do Eng Lit and Lang, Geography, Further Maths, Ethics for RE, French and German and DA Science. Eng Lit and geog tomorrow, quite nervous! I'm doing TKAM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peter_17)
    Hey guys, glad to see some fellow CCEA students here! I do Eng Lit and Lang, Geography, Further Maths, Ethics for RE, French and German and DA Science. Eng Lit and geog tomorrow, quite nervous! I'm doing TKAM
    So am I. I think it will be Jem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAMAL 69)
    So am I. I think it will be Jem.
    Same here, or maybe Scout, I'd be so happy if one of them was the character question

ReputationRep:
    Same here, or maybe Scout, I'd be so happy if one of them was the character question
    I actually think it could be aunt Alexandra, as she hasn't come up for a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sherlockwho)
    I actually think it could be aunt Alexandra, as she hasn't come up for a while
    Yeah, not since 2006 so definitely a possibility

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, not since 2006 so definitely a possibility
    They seem to have discontinued some characters. They never repeat characters this infrequently.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I do CCEA as well for all my exams. I do Maths, English Lang, Geography, Further Maths, Double Science, Business Studies and ICT. I did my Unit 1 exams last year and am doing Unit 2 exams this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah.mcm)
    I do all of my GCSEs as CCEA except for my drama exam, and the English Lit GCSE is tomorrow! Any predictions for what either of the questions could be? I think it might be on Candy because he hasn't come up yet, but not entirely sure and very stressed
    Thanks so much! I'm so glad that the question on Candy was on the paper, I was so prepared for it after seeing this post!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! Anyone here do TKAM and geography unit 1 today? Extremely pleased with Jem coming up, think I've done very well and wrote 6 sides! Geography was a great paper too apart from the fact that i messed up the mid-ocean ridge and talked about an ocean trench instead and the Haiti case study I didn't see that it was environmental! I talked about the people impacts :/ so defo lost all those marks aha. Apart from that, all good!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all! Anyone here do TKAM and geography unit 1 today? Extremely pleased with Jem coming up, think I've done very well and wrote 6 sides! Geography was a great paper too apart from the fact that i messed up the mid-ocean ridge and talked about an ocean trench instead and the Haiti case study I didn't see that it was environmental! I talked about the people impacts :/ so defo lost all those marks aha. Apart from that, all good!
    I did TKAM and was happy that Jem came up. I wrote 6 sides as well but didn't write that much about the extract.

ReputationRep:
    Hi is anyone doing All my Sons on Friday? or any other play? and how do you structure the essays? Im so stuck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAMAL 69)
    I did TKAM and was happy that Jem came up. I wrote 6 sides as well but didn't write that much about the extract.
    Awesome! Yeah I was super happy as well, I also wrote more elsewhere than in the extract.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmcgillin)
    Hi is anyone doing All my Sons on Friday? or any other play? and how do you structure the essays? Im so stuck.
    Sorry, I'm doing an Inspector Calls so no help there! look up mrbruff on YouTube, he has some excellent english videos and may have the play you're looking for, but i'm not too sure!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I'm doing an Inspector Calls so no help there! look up mrbruff on YouTube, he has some excellent english videos and may have the play you're looking for, but i'm not too sure!
    oh okay thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seancog)
    Thanks so much! I'm so glad that the question on Candy was on the paper, I was so prepared for it after seeing this post!
    Ahh I was so glad when I saw the question was on him hahaha, so glad he came up!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing Dancing at Lughnasa on Friday??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing business studies tomorrow? any ideas what will be on the paper? I think a cash flow forecast will come up but that's all I can guess lol

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.