The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
stacey4415
Anyone applying for Law at Leeds University?

:smile:

I did. I did so because I wasn't sure what my fifth option would be. So, I decided to go for Leeds and especially because one of my profs (who is quite renowned in his field) did his LLB there.

I just got an email asking for my transcripts. Did you get anything?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I have
Reply 3
Yeah I've applied here and recieved an offer last friday :smile: woop. It's my backup but its such an ace uni and besides Leeds gets the best gigs outside of London.
Reply 4
I have
Reply 5
I've got an offer. How can Leeds be a backup if its the same grades? :tongue:
Reply 6
They accept General studies so lots of people use that fact to use it as a backup
Reply 7
Rejected, glad I didn't want to go:hmpf:
Reply 8
Oh i didn't know that..
Reply 9
I just got an offer!
AAA
well thats made me happy
xx
Reply 10
kirstinx
Rejected, glad I didn't want to go:hmpf:

What grades did you get at AS? And what are u predicted? just wondering coz i might apply to leeds uni for Law
Reply 11
I done an 2 A levels and an AS between April and June last year and got ACa and I am doing the A2 to the AS and another A level and was predicted AA.
Reply 12
kirstinx
I done an 2 A levels and an AS between April and June last year and got ACa and I am doing the A2 to the AS and another A level and was predicted AA.

I got abbb(c) at a-level (including general studies b)
predicted a,a,a/b and general studies b
should i apply or not bother??
Reply 13
You will probably be fine, they just probably didnt like the fact I didnt do my A levels normally because thats the only difference from me and a lot of other people on here predicted AAA and got offers. Eventhough I done an 2.5 A levels in 2 months^o)
Reply 14
kirstinx

I got abbb(c) at a-level (including general studies b)
predicted a,a,a/b and general studies b
should i apply or not bother??
Reply 15
kirstinx
You will probably be fine, they just probably didnt like the fact I didnt do my A levels normally because thats the only difference from me and a lot of other people on here predicted AAA and got offers. Eventhough I done an 2.5 A levels in 2 months^o)

Im not predicted straight AAA though!
my stupid english teacher has put A/B as my predicted grade :mad:
A/B isnt allowed i don't think, it will be down to your referee to determine what to put.
Reply 17
Yea, they are supposed to give you one grade not an or.Can your teacher not predict you an A?
Reply 18
kirstinx
Yea, they are supposed to give you one grade not an or.Can your teacher not predict you an A?

My forms already been sent!
why cant they give an and or grade? is it bad??
Reply 19
No idea, but they apparently aren't supposed to. Where else have you applied?

Latest