The Student Room Group

Help in Psychology and motivation or discipline. (cross posted)

So I'm doing my A2 psychology right now and I don't know what happened but my motivation is just out of the window, there is just too much content for me to study and learn, I know I can't give up now, it is my final year but I just can't seem to focus and get my mind and body in the mood to study, whenever I sit down and try to do it my mind just keeps forcing me to get up and walk around, please, I need advice on what to do.
Reply 1
Original post by Dusk Hazard
So I'm doing my A2 psychology right now and I don't know what happened but my motivation is just out of the window, there is just too much content for me to study and learn, I know I can't give up now, it is my final year but I just can't seem to focus and get my mind and body in the mood to study, whenever I sit down and try to do it my mind just keeps forcing me to get up and walk around, please, I need advice on what to do.

You can find solace by the fact you are not alone. Join the club lol, psychology is my worst subject its too much content with too little time to learn it properly.
Me too, I also feel there is so much to revise (especially on AQA psychology it is anyway)
Even worse it being the new a-level and learning all of last years content along with this years. I have to force myself to revise really which is not very nice at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending