The Student Room Group

The Flash who is Savitar?

Who do you think Savitar is? Take your guess before you find out.

Scroll to see replies

BARRY ALEEN IS SAVITAR!!!
ahahahaha
Original post by S2M
Who do you think Savitar is? Take your guess before you find out.
Reply 2
Original post by unillama
ahahahaha

I stay strongly with you. That's what I originally thought when I saw the last episode.
Original post by unillama
ahahahaha

Are you sure that's me...
Reply 4
I am very curious about this too
Most evidence leads to Barry, although people think it's Ronnie because of last week's ending. Don't think it's Wally at this point. But I would't put money on it, these shows are good at twists, so you never know.
Reply 6
Original post by sonic101
I am very curious about this too

Who do you think it is?
Reply 7
Original post by SublimeArchon
Most evidence leads to Barry, although people think it's Ronnie because of last week's ending. Don't think it's Wally at this point. But I would't put money on it, these shows are good at twists, so you never know.

Yeah a lot of people think it's Barry and pretty much that's the first person who comes to mind. Ronnie is also one of the biggest possibilities since a lot of people say it might be him.
Reply 8
Original post by S2M
Who do you think it is?

I thought it was going to be wally tbh but after the latest episode, guess it's not.
My bets are on Ronnie.
Reply 9
Original post by sonic101
I thought it was going to be wally tbh but after the latest episode, guess it's not.
My bets are on Ronnie.

I don't think it's Wally. His spine was broken in the future, I don't get how he can do that to himself and Savitar is trapped in the future. Ronnie is a possibility since Caitlin had a weird reaction on her face.
Original post by S2M
Yeah a lot of people think it's Barry and pretty much that's the first person who comes to mind. Ronnie is also one of the biggest possibilities since a lot of people say it might be him.

Well the dude who's head they showed the back of holding the philosopher's stone before had some gigantic arms, which didn't look like Barry's at all so its honestly a mystery. I just hate all the soppyness of this show, and having HR as happy is a massive contrast to all the other depressed af characters, making his moments really weird.
Reply 11
Well the dude who's head they showed the back of holding the philosopher's stone before had some gigantic arms, which didn't look like Barry's at all so its honestly a mystery. I just hate all the soppyness of this show, and having HR as happy is a massive contrast to all the other depressed af characters, making his moments really weird.

Imagine if it's HR lol that would be weird.
Reply 12

Someone said it still could be Julian for some reason. I think it's because he was Alchemy at first. That doesn't make any sense though since Savitar approached Julian when he was Alchemy.
Ronnie. Savitar says that Barry took everything from him. Even though that could be linked to the fact that he trapped him in the speed force, i think that ronnie is the most likely candidate considering killer frosts reaction and that ronnie being trapped in a black whole was Barry's fault.
Either Barry Allen (or some time remenent)
Kid flash
Dad flash.

I don't really want it to be one of those though.

I don't think it's Ronnie or Eddie. (Wouldnt mind it it was one of those two. But getting the actors back?)
Doubt it's hr again.

Who do you think the villain is for next season?
Original post by S2M
Someone said it still could be Julian for some reason. I think it's because he was Alchemy at first. That doesn't make any sense though since Savitar approached Julian when he was Alchemy.

Yeah I feel like that would be overusing Julian, and honestly wouldn't even have a shocking effect, people would just be underwhelmed. But HR coming for coffee vengeance LMAO, now that I can get behind.
Reply 16
Original post by Paranoid_Glitch
Ronnie. Savitar says that Barry took everything from him. Even though that could be linked to the fact that he trapped him in the speed force, i think that ronnie is the most likely candidate considering killer frosts reaction and that ronnie being trapped in a black whole was Barry's fault.

Yeah that's the big possibility. Ronnie died in S.T.A.R. Labs though.
Reply 17
Original post by Kholmes1
Either Barry Allen (or some time remenent)
Kid flash
Dad flash.

I don't really want it to be one of those though.

I don't think it's Ronnie or Eddie. (Wouldnt mind it it was one of those two. But getting the actors back?)
Doubt it's hr again.

Who do you think the villain is for next season?

It can't be Kid Flash because in the future he got his spine broken and Future Barry told past Barry that he used a physicist to trap him back in the speed force. Don't think it's Garrick because it seems unlikely.
Reply 18
Yeah I feel like that would be overusing Julian, and honestly wouldn't even have a shocking effect, people would just be underwhelmed. But HR coming for coffee vengeance LMAO, now that I can get behind.

Lol that would be funny if it's actually HR.
Reply 19
Original post by S2M
I don't think it's Wally. His spine was broken in the future, I don't get how he can do that to himself and Savitar is trapped in the future. Ronnie is a possibility since Caitlin had a weird reaction on her face.

It cant be wally. Now that I think about, Ronnie seems like the only reasonable choice. Who could make Caitlin submit like that?/

Quick Reply

Latest