The Student Room Group

The Flash who is Savitar?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sonic101
It cant be wally. Now that I think about, Ronnie seems like the only reasonable choice. Who could make Caitlin submit like that?/

Yeah that's what I'm saying, Ronnie would only get that reaction. Wally got his spine broken by Savitar in the future and Savitar was caught by Barry and put back into the speed force.
It must be Ronnie!

Ronnie got sucked into the wormhole and his body was never recovered, I think he got teleported back to the past and got the philosophers stone from Egypt where Julian discovered it.

Plus the character of Savitar is quite big, which Ronnie was and also Caitlin didn't hesitate to obey him so it must be someone she has trusts or has a deep connection with.
Reply 22
Original post by AishaGirl
It must be Ronnie!

Ronnie got sucked into the wormhole and his body was never recovered, I think he got teleported back to the past and got the philosophers stone from Egypt where Julian discovered it.

Plus the character of Savitar is quite big, which Ronnie was and also Caitlin didn't hesitate to obey him so it must be someone she has trusts or has a deep connection with.

Yeah that's true. I also think this as one of the top possibilities. If it is Ronnie, why would he say to Barry that he ruined his future?
Reply 23
Original post by S2M
Yeah that's what I'm saying, Ronnie would only get that reaction. Wally got his spine broken by Savitar in the future and Savitar was caught by Barry and put back into the speed force.

I still don't get why barry didn't take the device that traps savitar into the speed force from future barry.
Original post by S2M
Yeah that's true. I also think this as one of the top possibilities. If it is Ronnie, why would he say to Barry that he ruined his future?

That's the thing I don't understand either, if it is Ronnie.
Reply 25
I still don't get why barry didn't take the device that traps savitar into the speed force from future barry.

Device? I thought he uses a Physicist to help him to trap Savitar in the future.
Reply 26
Original post by AishaGirl
That's the thing I don't understand either, if it is Ronnie.

Yeah, there are lots of questions regarding this theory. Also the fact that why didn't he reveal himself to Caitlin before? And the fact that he loves/loved Caitlin but he offered Killer Frost to get rid of Caitlin the person who he loved.
Reply 27
Original post by S2M
Device? I thought he uses a Physicist to help him to trap Savitar in the future.

Didn't that physicist develop a device 4 year after the death of Iris to trap savitar into the speed force??
Reply 28
Didn't that physicist develop a device 4 year after the death of Iris to trap savitar into the speed force??

I think so. I thought he just used her to help to get him in there, didn't know it was to create a device. Even if he did, I'm pretty sure it could alter the present which would ruin the timeline.
Original post by Kholmes1

Who do you think the villain is for next season?

I really hope it isn't another speedster. Every episode starts with "I am the fastest man alive" yet EVERY evil speedster has been faster than him.
Reply 30
Original post by gwilym101
i really hope it isn't another speedster. Every episode starts with "i am the fastest man alive" yet every evil speedster has been faster than him.

oh my god i so get what you mean!!!!!!!! (All caps)
Reply 31
Despite Savitar being a lifetime faster than Barry, Barry has a big advantage over Savitar. I'm pretty sure Savitar's speed is generated by the suit. Without that, Savitar isn't the God of Speed.
Original post by Gwilym101
I really hope it isn't another speedster. Every episode starts with "I am the fastest man alive" yet EVERY evil speedster has been faster than him.

Completely agree with you. Remember seeing a gif where he was complaining to Joe how hes meant to be the fastest, but everyone he meets is faster than him.
Even Wally is getting faster than him.

I remember reading somewhere that next season the villain will be a non speedster.
Im hoping for the rogues/ new rogues. Havent read the comics so can't really speak about that.
Completely agree with you. Remember seeing a gif where he was complaining to Joe how hes meant to be the fastest, but everyone he meets is faster than him.
Even Wally is getting faster than him.

I remember reading somewhere that next season the villain will be a non speedster.
Im hoping for the rogues/ new rogues. Havent read the comics so can't really speak about that.

I haven't read the comics either but most other versions, Barry IS the fastest, Reverse Flash is as fast as him but Barry is more creative in how he uses his powers, which we basically haven't ever seen.

To be honest with Flash, Arrow and Legends I'd like the big bad to not be caused by the hero. That is a trope I'd like to not be used for a while.
yes!!
dont lie to us Savitar!!

Original post by Savitar
Are you sure that's me...
Original post by unillama
yes!!
dont lie to us Savitar!!

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't...
Original post by Savitar
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't...

Im ten steps ahead of you and you don't even know what game we're playing yet
Im ten steps ahead of you and you don't even know what game we're playing yet

Precisely my child.
do you think iris dies? i think she does. the future is fixed.
Reply 39
Original post by hello654321
do you think iris dies? i think she does. the future is fixed.

I don't think she will, Barry Allen always finds a way to make things work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending