The Student Room Group

getting played

I'm really low in self confidence and was bullied throughout highschool for being ugly etc, then when i left highschool and started college i feel like i started glowing up. people tend to say i'm attractive and i'm also really funny with a good personality. however it confuses me when people compliment me like this because i have been with two guys and they've both played me, so its clear i'm not those things cos i just dont seem good enough for guys to like me. im never mean to anyone, im really nice and i honestly gave the relationship my all, was the best gf possible but i still got played and it makes me feel really trash about myself. ive been put off a relationship for 2 years now because i'm scared if i get with another guy the same thing will just happen again and idk what to do cos i cant dwell on whats happened forever.
Reply 1
Original post by kat7901
I'm really low in self confidence and was bullied throughout highschool for being ugly etc, then when i left highschool and started college i feel like i started glowing up. people tend to say i'm attractive and i'm also really funny with a good personality. however it confuses me when people compliment me like this because i have been with two guys and they've both played me, so its clear i'm not those things cos i just dont seem good enough for guys to like me. im never mean to anyone, im really nice and i honestly gave the relationship my all, was the best gf possible but i still got played and it makes me feel really trash about myself. ive been put off a relationship for 2 years now because i'm scared if i get with another guy the same thing will just happen again and idk what to do cos i cant dwell on whats happened forever.

girls play me or cheat on me and i am nice and was an amazing bf - you will find the one one day
Original post by gareths
girls play me or cheat on me and i am nice and was an amazing bf - you will find the one one day

exactly what i'm telling u lol
Reply 3
Original post by Sweetpeasw
exactly what i'm telling u lol

ok

Quick Reply

Latest