Why is clash royale so ******* rigged???!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
CambridgeWish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)
You're always matched against players that have the perfect counter to your deck and it is has absolutely :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: all to do with skill, it's a game based on pure :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing luck. Lava hound is too :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing OP, there are players from higher arenas that deliberately lose trophies so they can get an easy win, and it's :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing annoying. It's :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:. It is completely and utterly :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: and it's :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing stupid. All thy want is your :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing money but they're getting :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent: all from me until they stop rigging the :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
0.5 Kyx
KYXLOVESDYX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I used to play it a lot, spent a lot and finally got fed up of playing against massively overleveled cards like level 13 royal giants and level 9 hog decks
KYXLOVESDYX
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I still have 3000 gems I haven't used. And my friend spent 6000 gems on buying gold on my account, and bought a sparky with it.
Kyx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by KYXLOVESDYX)
I still have 3000 gems I haven't used. And my friend spent 6000 gems on buying gold on my account, and bought a sparky with it.
Yeah I'm taking a break from all supercell games

I'm always playing against over levelled cards

Posted from TSR Mobile
wolfieblob
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's all a conspiracy guys.
152mmOfDerp
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Kyx, have you ever tried XCOM 2? Brilliant turn based game, definitely not frustrating at all.
Kyx
Rep:
?
(Original post by 152mmOfDerp)
Kyx, have you ever tried XCOM 2? Brilliant turn based game, definitely not frustrating at all.
Might have to

Posted from TSR Mobile
152mmOfDerp
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kyx)
Might have to

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a brilliant game that goes very well with intelligent and logically thinking people such as yourself. Anyone who can't play it clearly lacks the skill for thoughtful reasoning.
Kyx
Rep:
?
(Original post by 152mmOfDerp)
It's a brilliant game that goes very well with intelligent and logically thinking people such as yourself. Anyone who can't play it clearly lacks the skill for thoughtful reasoning.
Gotta get me some of that

Posted from TSR Mobile
PsyKoPat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If playing a deck , getting a counter as the opponent , THEN change deck and getting coutered again isn't making this game rigged i don't know what the **** will.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ohhhhhh...I remember the op now :rofl2: the op was actually funny though.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PsyKoPat)
If playing a deck , getting a counter as the opponent , THEN change deck and getting coutered again isn't making this game rigged i don't know what the **** will.
op is banned. mods shot him dead.

#HeWasAGoodBoy #OneDown #NoJustice
15nfulfsa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
y'all just ****. there is loads of skill involved in the game, and if you actually think, then you can win, and beat decks that perfectly counter yours. kyx is only in arena 6, and he is moaning about that. I'm at 4.6k, that's when you face all max cards, and skilled players, not the people who just relied on high card levels to get them to where they are.
and anyway, the new update has completely changed all of that, and now people can't drop arenas anymore, so stop whining
Burton Bridge
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I could not get into royal, to me that was supercell trying to squeeze more money out of the sucess of clash.

Clash was a brilliant game that took over my life (pmsl) met some great people and enjoyed it untill they wrecked it with updates. Unfortunately royal was never in the same league to me anyway
t.r.a.c.e
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why you so angry?
stevenbehr
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
You know your quite right in this season Ive been playing ever since and I have played against LVL 10 with LVL 12 hog rider, I have LVL 13 hog rider with LVL 13 experience. I had nearly all the same cards except with the archer and the opponent beaten me to a pulp why???? Why is it that supercell is so insisting for a person like me suffer against LVL 10 this absolutely rigged to the hilt they got a algorithm in the game that helps the opponent get a LVL up somewhere
stevenbehr
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Your telling me about this. Its been going on for years. I used to be at 6000 now i can barley go past 5000. I found out that when I put my LvL 13 cards out I get hammered with cards that exactly opposite of my cards. I have found out after a test, I put lower cards less LvL then I get the same opponents with LVL 11 experience but with Lvl 13 cards that are not only exactly the opposite but exactly positioned to gain an advantage. It would only seem that at times, probably 90% of the games are not played by people....its A.I. I looked stats royale and found that the previous person played a games against me and won, never played for another 3 days. I also found out that even though im from Sydney australia I played at 11AM but the player in Portugal was playing thier time( 2AM) in the morning. I doubt this, why would you play a game in the middle of the night for 1 game.I found out that most of the games I played, where just once only. So this proves that this is A.I. You wont know unless you looked at your previous games that you have won a game and you dont remember that game....I never played C.R at 1AM morning I was sound asleep.So I believe that this C.R is no only rigged but its design for you too loose games.
stevenbehr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
YOU know what I knew all that! I've tried $20 Google card upgraded a few things and sure enough I get nothing. I also tried going downTo 2.9 with defense....still the game follows your slider so I'm not surprised what supercell are doing
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (443)
14.72%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.23%
Lack of purpose or motivation (420)
13.95%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.65%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (182)
6.05%
Loneliness (259)
8.6%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.84%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.44%

Watched Threads